Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
85 Orc Shaman
Are you looking to raid on a high end level, without sacrificing your real life?
About The Firm
The Firm is well known and one of the longest running Horde guilds on Emerald Dream. active ever since February 26th 2005, and what distinguishes us from any other guild is the way we preserve our unique social atmosphere while progressing in the game.
Players that can maintain their attendance whilst mandatorily keeping a consistent performance, but also understanding the concept of real life.
Guild name: The Firm
Server: Emerald Dream
Goals: Maintaining high end progression in a casual environment and having a laugh.
Raiding days: Wednesdays, Thursdays. Sundays
Raiding times: 20.00 - 23.00 (invites at 19.50 - During progress we decided to raid 24.00)
10 man Recruitment
1- Druid (Feral Tank) (Off-spec DPS)
1- DK (Blood) or Prot Paladin
1- Paladin (Holy)
1- Priest (Disc) (Off-spec Holy)
1- Fury/Arms Warrior
1- Elemental Sham
1- Ret Pally
1- Resto Sham
What do we expect from you
- Your gear, class spec, gems, enchants and reforges are top notch, so you can maximize your performance your character in the raids;
- You are always prepared on boss tactics and know exactly how your class works
- You are aware of what is going on around you, you know how to adept fast to new situations
- You constantly try to improve yourself
- You are able to learn from the mistakes you make and willing to improve for the next time
- You can maintain raid attendance and/ or communicate with officers if something is keeping you from it.
If you can meet the requirements above and want to build towards to being a raider then please don’t hesitate speaking to Merlonx ingame or applying on http://www.wow-thefirm.com/
Edited by Streamings on 29/01/2012 12:34 GMT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.