Need a mage name

90 Human Mage
I've never managed to keyboard bash a date stamp, lol. And stop pressing numbers, aim your face better :P
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Warrior
i quite like going after either Astronomy names, or Explorer names, then just add things too them.

E.g. Galileo, Andromeder, Radon (Tekken)

Hence I considered things like Arcana and such. But haven't found something satisfying / available yet :p

24/01/2012 13:47Posted by Cinondra
I've never managed to keyboard bash a date stamp, lol.

Believe me I have no idea how I managed that, I don't even know the keycombination :P
And stop pressing numbers, aim your face better :P

rftgi8 ybh

9v cw34r

de vct

m nbv

Still finding results painfully unsatisfying :P Maybe my face is just wrong.
Edited by Naeya on 24/01/2012 13:58 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You're supposed to work with the results... not expect your face to generate an awesome name. Trade secret: I use my hands, not my face.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
hmm i have a few

erm thats all i can come upwith atm
Reply Quote
- Lancina
- Niella
- Frosty
- Missfreeze
- Articia

Best I can come up with at least.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
DarkBurner for 1k exp max
Shadowkiller for 1,5k exp max
Lancetronic for 2.8k exp min
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
31/08/2015 00:56Posted by Kubràt

*Slap* Don't necro 3 year old threads!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Choosing my mage's name was a spur-of-the-moment. I like it.

I wonder if other, later created Sandalfs were inspired by me or something. This character remembers TBC :P

Lately, I chose names for alts I'm not gonna play - I just looked at name lists and was trying to find one that sounds cool and had not been taken.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Or.... Gandalf was taken?

Edit: Just took a look cuz i was bored, there are more Sandalfs then Gandalfs :p
Edited by Lilium on 01/09/2015 10:45 BST
Reply Quote
I used this for my new name:

Buy Bye IslaMP... hello Exris :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
31/08/2015 00:56Posted by Kubràt

Why Khan Kubrat,why would you do that?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
influence of alcohol may or may not have been a part of this name creation.
and the fact i never considered the fact, that this may ever become my main... look how wrong i was in my assumption :/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I have a mage named shutdown, only because shutup is an improper word. Pff,

On a serious note you could check up some song name, bands or book characters that you liked.

Write random letters on your keyboard, a good combination will show up :)
Edited by Rocketfuel on 10/09/2015 02:40 BST
Reply Quote
Roll a fire-mage. Keep the song "Great balls of fire" on repeat. Breath constantly and loud because just like fire you need oxygen to survive. Get the tier 17 set and then you'll me a machinegun my friend.

Pewpewpew. That shall be your name.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
23/01/2012 13:24Posted by Naeya
So I have been wanting to roll a human female as a mage for a good while now, and the sole reason I haven't begun that process yet is because I am stuck at the name-creation process.

I just cannot think of a name I feel satisfied with. To make matters worse, I have already deleted a high-level mage just because I didn't like her name anymore. That should give an indication of how (retardedly) important it is for me.

So I was wondering if you fine sorcery folks could help me and list some names you would personally deem as good and reasonable names for a human female mage. Actual character names, of course...

I think Cassey is a pretty good name...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Reply Quote

Just make sure you pick comet storm as your level 100 Talents xD
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Hunter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)