To Much Damage for the Amount of CC

90 Human Death Knight
i have 4.4k resil full pvp gear i go into an arena:
Frozen
Trinketed
Frozen - 38 k critted few 10k hits
Frozen - Same again
Frozen - Same Again
Dead. if i do survive these crits after about 20 seconds its same again.. and in those 20 second im slowed and if i do get close they blink..

Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=frost+mage+pvp&f=post&forum=874792

Feel free to browse.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Free tip for you:
use your abilities. They help.
Reply Quote
Frozen
Trinketed

well done, you have failed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Go UH and dominate those Mages. Even as Frost you should not be getting pwned by Mages that much that you have to come qq on their forums, DK's are strong against most if not all caster's and they are made to be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dont Like Unholy.. i Like the burst that Frost has to offer but mages have more CC and more burst :L
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
right then i wont trinket that and just takwe the 38 k crit. seems logical.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yeah heard you can't use Strang, AMS or DG to interupt a Frostbolt while standing in FN.
Also heard Frost DKs don't have Roots or Slows themselves or decent damage ranged nuke. And of course Dark Simulacrum is useless.
Oh wait...
Edited by Valestra on 21/01/2012 09:20 GMT
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
Yeah heard you can't use Strang, AMS or DG to interupt a Frostbolt while standing in FN.
Also heard Frost DKs don't have Roots or Slows themselves or decent damage ranged nuke. And of course Dark Simulacrum is useless.
Oh wait...

This. Although yeah damage can be dumb with procs and such when combined with our CC, but oh well PvE.
Edited by Tayen on 21/01/2012 10:50 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lolo DK cant beat mage? :o
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
u suck learn to play DK

mage is a CC class get used to it
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i have 4.4k resil full pvp gear i go into an arena:
Frozen
Trinketed
Frozen - 38 k critted few 10k hits
Frozen - Same again
Frozen - Same Again
Dead. if i do survive these crits after about 20 seconds its same again.. and in those 20 second im slowed and if i do get close they blink..

Dont feed the children. Do not feel rage or anything if you get killed by frost mages my friend. Just immortals. If you die you need to know that frost mages are not a fair class. Welfare class with all benefits. Peoples says otherwise are just stupid idiots and want free kills/honor and conquest points + ranking. Just see it as an achievement if you can break its shield :)

I hope Blizzard are going to see this matter because mage class are creating hords of idiots.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

Frozen
Trinketed

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OT l2p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]