Demonic Circle "Fix"

90 Undead Warlock
So i have this small idea about Demonic ciricle.
Lets make it work the same as Soul swap does - Inhale - Exhale with 1 button

If this would work the same with demonic circle it would be nice and leave me another binding i can use :D

what do you think?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Pretty sure you can make a macro to do this for you :)
Reply Quote
Yea i'm sure you can Macro it, the only thing I can see wrong with this is wanting to change the Circles location like for example if the being camped by a melee in 3v3 or up. Nice idea tho it would definatly free up some bindings for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
then you´ll just need 2 buttons I guess? otherwise you cant summon the circle
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And what if I want to move my current circle somewhere else? I couldn't do that because the button has changed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Raw
Regarding the macro...

#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Demonic Circle: Summon
/cast [nomod] Demonic Circle: Teleport

Might be useful for you, it will summon a new one when using a modifier - otherwise teleport to your current circle if not.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Considering the only way to lose your current portal is to die or put down a new one, I see a flaw to your idea.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I think we should focus on more important things then how fast we can teleport:P Like..say getting our spellstones back!..never gonna forgive blizz for that..or 15 minute lasting infernal yes..it has honestly been that long was 5 minutes in the start of wotlk and maybe its just me but i miss my damm soul shards!...32 little people tucked into your bag:P but seeing as blizz is set to turn us into paramedics: p((Summon soul stone health stone)) demonic cirkle will surely end up teleporting several instead of one...anyway sorry for messing up the thread..but these are things we need to fix aswell^.^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
25/01/2012 00:20Posted by Drachenstein
I think we should focus on more important things then how fast we can teleport:P Like..say getting our spellstones back!..never gonna forgive blizz for that..or 15 minute lasting infernal yes..it has honestly been that long was 5 minutes in the start of wotlk and maybe its just me but i miss my damm soul shards!...32 little people tucked into your bag:P but seeing as blizz is set to turn us into paramedics: p((Summon soul stone health stone)) demonic cirkle will surely end up teleporting several instead of one...anyway sorry for messing up the thread..but these are things we need to fix aswell^.^

In your eyes perhaps, but the only thing of the mentined in your post is the spellstrone, now that was awesome.. Infernal and doomguard wasn't really use that much by me before, soulstones was just a pain in the !@#.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]