A new player - and his comics!

Hello. My name is Sergin (well... not my real name... my characters name), and I'm a new player here on Darkmoon faire.

First of all I'd like to say what a great realm this is, I've already met like... atleast three nice people on it! Which is great!

Second of all I'd like to share with my fellow WOW players the web comic I'm trying to do - it started as a gig about Diablo III beta (to which ofcourse I have no access), and evolved from there. Right now I have 16 pages running on it, working hard on the 17th with a change in art style upcoming and... well... it's a work in progress. I even plan to have a guest strip with the featuring artist being my girlfriend.

For some strange reason, she makes a comic about the two of us, when we are both birds. Why birds? I have no idea. Women, go figure.

Anyhow, if you're interested - the webcomic is right here:

http://badexamplecomics.com/

As a side note, I sort of find it funny I named my comic a bad example, and here I am playing a goody doo-er human paladin. The shame...

Well, that's pretty much it. Feel free to leave feedback good or bad (if it's bad though, try and keep it constructive).

Also, I'd love to hear from anyone in game cause... I'm lonely and I don't have any friends on the server :(

That's all, thanks and take care :)
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
Hello!

Just had a look at your comic and it made me laugh! =D I can only see the first page, as the 'next' button doesn't seem to work for me (is that right?), with the bird strip but I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would relate to that - there's been many a time he's not quite achieved the 'appropriate boyfriend response' to something I've said!

Also, feel free to message me in-game if you need anything or you get bored. =)

EDIT: Have worked it out now, I have to press 'Previous' instead of 'Next' to see the other ones! Ignore above!
Edited by Ayrianna on 17/02/2012 18:16 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]