Juked

85 Human Paladin
Hey, what happened to the guild? I heard they migrated or something, anyways when i logged on after a 6 months break i noticed me and my alt were the only chars in the guild, and like 8 characters were whiped from my friend list :( So then i robbed the guildbank, or what was left of it, and then /gleave.

Enya & co. Come back plx :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Moved to Stormscale (Horde duh)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Really?
You went to stormscale?
Going to stormscale is bad now :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I was talking about Juked, but I moved to? :D

Why is it bad?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Cuz you never said gooooodbyeeee!! :'(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
31/01/2012 23:21Posted by Ezequel

That and because... YOU LOVED ME! :'<
Edited by Medeyah on 01/02/2012 07:45 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
31/01/2012 23:21Posted by Ezequel

you are always afk! I whispered you tons of times :<

01/02/2012 07:45Posted by Medeyah

That and because... YOU LOVED ME! :'<

come to SS ! let's do some efedup setup like feral/rogue/lock or something
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
you are always afk! I whispered you tons of times :<

Now i know you're just lying, cuz my keyboard always stores the whispers in its display! Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/02/2012 10:13Posted by Amago
come to SS ! let's do some efedup setup like feral/rogue/lock or something

Stormscale made me quit, that server made me depressed over how bad the pvp community is... I'm not going back there :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Come to Thunderhorn... the PvP is..... well the PvP is........ Crap, like Everything else here!

/facepalm

*wishes he'd stayed on Bladefist*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Blizz better make the next expansion a loooot better. Realm populations suck, world pvp is dead, everyone is just hanging in cities waiting for queues.

Gief classic servers! ^^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Gief classic servers! ^^

How awesome would that be!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Sigh...the whines about how it was in the "old days". Glad those days are long gone, cuz they sucked! The days where you had to grind for weeks to get something, everything was slow and unbalanced. Man, WoW has gotten so much better over the years. Too bad it got noobified in the process...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
instead of just expanding out into old school raids... WPvP.... social aspects of the game were better leading upto WotLK. But look at what has been introduced for the masses. Although some may think its making the game easier for noob players to get stuff, it also gives oppertunities to those that cant commit to a guilds raid schedule to experience alot more than ever before.

I like the additions in general, but would like to think with WoW being the highest subscribed MMO still.... then they could do something to balance the servers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/02/2012 22:38Posted by Ezequel
Too bad it got noobified in the process...

Amen to that :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/02/2012 22:38Posted by Ezequel
Sigh...the whines about how it was in the "old days". Glad those days are long gone, cuz they sucked! The days where you had to grind for weeks to get something, everything was slow and unbalanced. Man, WoW has gotten so much better over the years. Too bad it got noobified in the process...

Atleast a community existed back then. BC for me was the perfect balance in WoW, not as hard as vanilla but not as easy as WotLK. And what's wrong with actually working for an epic item instead of pressing 2 buttons and getting them within 10 minutes in a easy mode raid?

I remember getting my first epic, Lawbringer boots in MC, i was like "w0000000000000000000000000t zomg zomg". Now when you get an epic item, its like "meh kay".

Do you remember world pvp? Epic soutshore vs tarren mill battles, xroads raids, /lfg chat. That was awesome, this is crap.

Btw; does anyone know what happened with Vedah? You had to love this guy, shouting things in vent like; "!@#$ING SLACKERS HEAL ME FOR %^-* SAKE" with his Arab accent ^^
Edited by Zokii on 04/02/2012 12:38 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
There was nothing fun about having to farm !@#$ loads man. It's a waste of time. But I'll admit, the world pvp was fun, but so many other things have evolved since then. I'd much rather queue up for a dungeon, than having to ask 780987880923 random ppl if they can be arsed to go with me.

And seriously...love Vedah? Man, kicking that guy from the guild I was in at the time was the best thing that ever happened to me. That guy is just a...*fill in random words*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There was nothing fun about having to farm !@#$ loads man. It's a waste of time. But I'll admit, the world pvp was fun, but so many other things have evolved since then. I'd much rather queue up for a dungeon, than having to ask 780987880923 random ppl if they can be arsed to go with me.

And seriously...love Vedah? Man, kicking that guy from the guild I was in at the time was the best thing that ever happened to me. That guy is just a...*fill in random words*

The highlighted part.

Instead of Blizzard listening to whining players (no offence) to make stuff easier, they should've just kept some things the way they were. Those queues you like so much are also a part of the decline of world pvp activity.
And btw, grinding wasn't the only way to get what you wanted, yes you did need to get a bit creative, but that's the good thing about it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]