Free Realm Migration

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
According to wow wiki

The realm is an international (English as spoken language) European Player versus Player realm. The population of the realm is medium (no login queues) with about 18,050 characters. From these characters only 2% is Alliance and 98% is Horde. A to H Ratio 1:46.3 .

I find it so hard to get into a raid guild as all of them are full and wish for me to raid for a month with no loot just to be accepted into a list of those who 'may' get to raid.

Economy is awful right now. I also think that allowing some of the horde players to move to a lesser populated realm would help this imbalance. I would pay for a xfer but paying over £100 to keep my professions, mounts, companions, achievements etc. Is just far too much.
I just think that a paid realm xfer is out of the question due to the price for those wishing to xfer full accounts. Starting over is not an option.

This is one of few High Population realms, I think a realm migration to a low-mid realm would fix this problem.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I'm not sure what your point is here.. You want something balance out the realm?
Reply Quote
Yes or a free migration to go to a realm which is more balanced.

I find horde far too over populated.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
How about a free faction change instead? Then I might actually be bothered to come back.
Reply Quote
30/01/2012 17:10Posted by Takarasuki
How about a free faction change instead? Then I might actually be bothered to come back.

That would work to. Just checked census 30% Alliance 70% Horde.

Still seems a bit much, a 10 - 15 percent change would be a bit better.
Just think the realm is becoming so overly populated I can't even go in orgrimmar anymore (not because of fps, but simply ms lag)
My FPS is always 60 on ultra, in org it drops to about 30 (v.sync). My ms on the otherhand gets much worst when in org (goes from 30ms to 900-1200ms).

I just think that so many people would choose to leave if they could but with the amount of characters they have it is impossible.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Free transfer to alliance does not work. The majority will transfer to alliance for free and then just pay for a faction change to come to the horde side :D.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
30% alliance and 70% horde? I don't know when these results were accurate but I guess end TBC. Current balance is about 98% horde.

I say free transfer away from twisting nether for the remaining alliance. Alliance on TN is lost since release of cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
30/01/2012 22:59Posted by Droïn
I say free transfer away from twisting nether for the remaining alliance. Alliance on TN is lost since release of cataclysm.

Yup, your stuck with me. My sweet gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
31/01/2012 08:32Posted by Elledain

I'm transferring now as we speak to Ravencrest. Will transfer my warrior as last though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/02/2012 19:45Posted by Droïn

I'm transferring now as we speak to Ravencrest. Will transfer my warrior as last though.

You broke my heart.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
02/02/2012 07:07Posted by Elledain
You broke my heart.

My warrior is still here!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]