Hey everyone, a few questions if I may? :)

Hi all, I'm thinking of moving to this realm, but first I have a few questions!

• Are there any troll players/guilds who make the game REALLY hard to enjoy, just out of pure frustration?

• Are the top raiding guilds competing with each other, or is there always a guaranteed winner of realm first kills?

• According to GuildOx, the population here is healthily balanced, but slightly in favour of horde, is this true ?

• I know this is NOT an RP realm, but does anyone ever RP at all, just occasionally?

• Are the Tol'Barad battles balanced, and fun, or does horde/alliance always win?

• Is the auction house decent, or is there a group of players who control all prices and make it almost impossible to buy anything?

• And last but not least, are there decent pugs on this realm at all?

Thanks very much for your time :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
link achiev or no pugs for you
Reply Quote
Thank you for your detailed answer
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
No trolls nowadays since Lighthawk the realm legend left , just fans nowadays.

Immersion Top guild , not many others i think tbh.

might be well balanced but theres certainly not alot of people on the realm ie, Horde trade IS deffo dead no pugs no sense of social community ect.

Used to be roleplay on a daily basis realm wide with Tabularasa and Lighthawk but they are only legends nowadays.

cant remember Tol barad much.

AH very low prices.

and final question , No definately not , you will be lucky to find a pug but it wont go that far tbh.

hope this helps you ,

Lighthawk King of Silvamoon, Bladefist EU Legend since BC

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
realm 1sts goez to immersion <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yea immersion top guild.. and there are several mediumcore dedicated raiding guilds.. thats all. and ye no ach no pug
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
does any one actually speak to each over horde side ?
i could only handle 1 week as horde meh
home towns in horde felt so dead compared to ally side :)
or is it like that most servers nowadays ? i.e horde dead alliance happy lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Trolling no, just pop Tranq during purple ozee on yorsashj and you win. :) (yes theres some trolling but nothing hardcore)

Raiding is rather intresting on Bladefist you never know what may come out of the blue into the lead and give a good competition for the realm firsts. immersion is currently in the lead and took Firelands heroic (10 man) down a fiew weeks before the next guild came along. but Tier 11 was betwean Exiled (migrated away) and Sanity tho.

Population wise id say it tips in horde favor but the alliance are active imo, atleast alliance keep spam ganking my alts and force me to relog main :S (trololol i dont learn the classes i just mindlessly level)

RP ive never been a big fan of or looked into so that is not for me to awnser.

Tol`barad is slightly in horde favor I think but alliance do get to do there Baradin hold runs :)

the horde auction house is abit over priced at the moment but the prices take abit longer to drop on the horde side cause of a more active horde side i think, so more items are bought at the over priced prices :) (and yes some areas of the auction house are dominated by some people.)

Pugs are very achievement based or guild name based atleast, atleast I rarly have to link achievements if im pugging something :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
horde ah slightly overpriced? i saw that sea horse mount for like 40k on Bladefist were on my new serve its 100k +
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
08/02/2012 17:49Posted by Timavis
horde ah slightly overpriced? i saw that sea horse mount for like 40k on Bladefist were on my new serve its 100k +

i should clearly go into more detailes :)

what i ment where the general items such as Gems, Enchants, enchating mats and other stuff you need on daily / weekly bases :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
W-w-wait, people still raid?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
only been on this server for some three weeks, but the horde AH is indeed slightly overpriced. I can sell elementium ores for 100g/stack. Which is awesome for me, not so awesome for the ones that need them. Red gems are usually 150-300g, if not more, and epic gems are exclusively for rich people (I got my eye on you). When it comes to raiding, reddit is doing somewhat okay, tbh. Downed deathwing as of yesterday

Only thing I have noticed, is that there's an excessive amount of ganking going on, corpsecamping of lower lvl players, etc. Not going to point any fingers (guardians of bladefist), but it's something one just have to deal with.

edit: major information flaw
Edited by Nawfiz on 14/02/2012 10:36 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
14/02/2012 08:55Posted by Nawfiz
Downed deathwing as of yesterday (2 hours after realm first, goddamit).

whut?

(H) - Immersion - 10m - 01.12.2011 <-- server first, was definitely not 2 hours before you did it
Edited by Celebriän on 14/02/2012 09:43 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
At least someone got realm first something yesterday, around 20.00. Maybe it was heroic? OH WELL, point being, we downed deathwing yesterday. And we're proud. C:
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
14/02/2012 10:33Posted by Nawfiz
At least someone got realm first something yesterday, around 20.00. Maybe it was heroic? OH WELL, point being, we downed deathwing yesterday. And we're proud. C:

GJ

but ye the achievement spam was for heroic mode
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
abit late but i mostly check the forums when I dont have much to do at work :d

but ye sorry for the spam :P

but the AH seems to be geting more stable on some prices but still abit overpriced in some areas :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]