Bloodsail reputation farming (Bloodsail Admiral/Insane)

90 Undead Mage
bro
Hello!

I've been planning for quite a while to acquire the Insane title. One of the requirements is to become honored with Bloodsail, which can be done by farming a lot of mobs in Booty Bay. However, the guards in BB have quite a large amount of health and creating a group would be ideal instead of going "solo".

I would prefer a five man group (one tank, one healer and 3 dd's). If you wish to join please reply in this thread or give me a whisper ingame. If we manage to gather a group we will farm on friday/saturday/sunday as most people have work or school to attend.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Have you done all the quests in Stranglethorn? I know for a fact that somewhere along the quests the mobs turns into lvl 42 mobs while still giving full reputation gain. Hope this helps

/Kludd
Edited by Cloudstalker on 29/01/2012 20:31 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bro
Hi Cloudstalker.

Yes, what you say is true however I didn't know this while doing Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms. Sadly, that option is gone for me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Then you have a wonderful grind ahead of you, and this is the easy part. I wish you luck with darkmoon and ravenholdt

(Silly blizzard removing the hard part ,Shen'dralar)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Then you have a wonderful grind ahead of you, and this is the easy part. I wish you luck with darkmoon and ravenholdt

(Silly blizzard removing the hard part ,Shen'dralar)

Was all about the money, which isn't really hard :|

But then again, so is/was the entire Insane-grind anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Was it really all about money though? Times change, I can take that for a fact, But when the auction house is scarce of both herbs and what more, What can you do?. I farmed close to 30k herbs myself thanks to the worthless auction house during ulduar.

I personally tried to make this as hard as possible for myself. I bought aprox 4-5 diamonds and farmed the rest.

But i guess you can buy half of the achivement these days.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
grats on orange staff dennis
Edited by Hukwe on 30/01/2012 00:44 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Was it really all about money though? Times change, I can take that for a fact, But when the auction house is scarce of both herbs and what more, What can you do?. I farmed close to 30k herbs myself thanks to the worthless auction house during ulduar.

I personally tried to make this as hard as possible for myself. I bought aprox 4-5 diamonds and farmed the rest.

But i guess you can buy half of the achivement these days.

I on the other hand LOVE to complete stuff as fast as possible, manage my first Insane-grind in 3weeks (+2weeks waiting for DMF to arrive) - Tho I had some '24/7 grinders' whom provided me with all the herbs needed, and manage to break down a few Insane-farmers in order to get the PBD+Librams!

It actually took longer completing the grind now, since both Steamwheedle and Bloodsail takes quite alot of time. It was all about the gold pre-shen'dralar nerf.

30/01/2012 00:43Posted by Hukwe
grats on orange staff dennis

thx
Edited by Menthor on 30/01/2012 09:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I fail to see your Shen'dralar achiv nor exalted reputation however. I guess you did it on another toon then? (you kind of stated it, not sure if srs)

Steamwheedle + Bloodsail was the easy part for me. But yeah, if you pay people to do your achivs. Then which achiv is not about gold? (Not talking about easy/pvp ones)
Edited by Cloudstalker on 30/01/2012 13:48 GMT
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
We all know dennis got "the insane" on all his chars.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bro
Please stick to the topic guys.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
30/01/2012 13:44Posted by Cloudstalker
I fail to see your Shen'dralar achiv nor exalted reputation however. I guess you did it on another toon then? (you kind of stated it, not sure if srs)

Yes, this is another mage.

30/01/2012 13:44Posted by Cloudstalker
Steamwheedle + Bloodsail was the easy part for me. But yeah, if you pay people to do your achivs. Then which achiv is not about gold? (Not talking about easy/pvp ones)

Wat, insane is not about farming all materials yourself - you can choose to do so, but it's certainly not what it's all about.

30/01/2012 14:54Posted by Broober
Please stick to the topic guys.

Sorry :(
Edited by Menthor on 30/01/2012 14:56 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sorry for going offtopic once more, But are you saying paying people/buying lots of stuff on the auction house anything particular insane? :p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
30/01/2012 15:10Posted by Cloudstalker
Sorry for going offtopic once more, But are you saying paying people/buying lots of stuff on the auction house anything particular insane? :p

Insane lost it's prestige at the same time DMF cards became BoE + when you didn't need to have Bloodsail and all 4 steamwheedle at the same time.

I understand that you'll want to take pride in your title, but for it it's just another feat (much like Hero of Shattrath, the more $ you got, the faster it gets.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bro
So lads, what do you think the rogues here charge per junkbox? I have a budget of 25 k, will it be enough for 1400 junkboxes (For Ravenholdt)?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Should be enough, problem lies in finding a rogue!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
A rogue that's willing to do it.

Also, i took pride in my title the first year i had it, I agree it has lost it's prestige. Both my logic and yours has flaws however. I rest my case
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
17.5g per lockbox, I would say no.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]