Why The Hunter on Hunter Violence?

Hunter is the class with the biggest ratio bads. So hunter is the class with the highest rate of succes to attack.

It's logic.

This. Also like to pound on blood dks cause of this, eventhough it takes forever to actually kill them, but I just really want to point out to them that they can't kill me and they suck.
Edited by Cynt on 30/01/2012 23:38 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
i hav found the kill target generally boomkin>hunter>elesham>lowest HP.

i think its cus ppls can get in our grill knowing we cant do !@#$
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Hey guys

I got buffed 170k health or so.. maybe more.. when i see a hunter with 134K i know
he got not much ressi and it will go down pretty fast.
Most i go for draini or human because those night elfs got shadow and that sucks!

But overall i go first healer or warrior.. warrior i hate most. charge and those annoying
victory rush.. so it has to down fast!

btw no rules on my side for staying a other hunter alive its a game and a ally so that means enemy so means he should go down :)

Good luck in the field!
Reply Quote
I just do it cause most other Hunters are terrible s-keying pve heroes. Makes it an easy kill.
Same with boomkins.

Sometimes I do run into other good Hunters, but then im just like CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
As ppl say, hunter are easy to kill and not many ppl master this class, so why not kill em?.

I do love does "me vs 2 hunter" or as i have been in, "me vs 3 hunter", where i use my skills pefect / LoS them / time the CD right, and in the end, kill them all >:D.

So yeah, hunter are just my nr 1 target to kill, if they are bad = easymode kill, if they are okay = take some time, yet, a free kill, if they know their class = awesome fight, where the winner is the one who used his CD right or just get lucky chimera crit, both with dmg from the attack aswell as healing crits :O.
Reply Quote
I just do it cause most other Hunters are terrible s-keying pve heroes. Makes it an easy kill.

24/7 Fox hunters are my favourite, the same who will trinket your scatter shot....omnomnomnomnom...delicious...

Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Come to think of it, every BM hunter i see wants to hurt me :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Honestly? Because hunter players are retarded, i know that 9/10 times i will completely wreck another hunter in bgs or arenas, if i don't it will atleast be an even fight. Don't think i've lost 1v1 to a hunter even once in a bg during cata.

Reply Quote
03/02/2012 10:39Posted by Moriquendi
Honestly? Because hunter players are retarded, i know that 9/10 times i will completely wreck another hunter in bgs or arenas, if i don't it will atleast be an even fight. Don't think i've lost 1v1 to a hunter even once in a bg during cata.

Even after the latest patch, 98% of all hunters still use fox 24/7, they never go hawk and they also cast aimed shot in fox more than once! This level of mental retardation and/or laziness is beyond me...it is almost fascinating tho...

Same with blood DKs...they are still an annoying plague in random BGs...
Edited by Trily on 03/02/2012 12:15 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hunters are squishie to our attacks simple as that, its like see a mage aimed shot mage lol @ the damage walk on
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/02/2012 10:39Posted by Moriquendi
Honestly? Because hunter players are retarded

You know, you're perfectly welcome to your opinion. But seeing this kind of strong, biased language makes me think; what if we replaced the word hunter with Jewish, or ##%@!?
Shamelessly generalising an entire player group based one what colour their names happen to be in, and then offering said bias to the group you've just targeted, is what I'd call both unwise, as well as unwelcome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There's a very simple logic: hunters left alone are devastating, while they die fast if targeted.
We know that better than anyone else.

Kill the hunter, annoy the healer, let your teammates do the rest... basic strategy there :)

In all fairness: I still hit rogues first, that's a vendetta since Vanilla.
They do the same to me: every rogue considers me an easy target if they get the opener, I consider every rogue an easy target if I get the opener.
These days their opener hurts like hell...
Edited by Laynah on 04/02/2012 10:20 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/02/2012 01:05Posted by Ilië
Honestly? Because hunter players are retarded

You know, you're perfectly welcome to your opinion. But seeing this kind of strong, biased language makes me think; what if we replaced the word hunter with Jewish, or ##%@!?
Shamelessly generalising an entire player group based one what colour their names happen to be in, and then offering said bias to the group you've just targeted, is what I'd call both unwise, as well as unwelcome.

Let me put it like this, most PEOPLE are retarded and with the skillcap of hunters being quite high this means MOST hunters are exceptionally bad.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Actually retarted is the proper word to define me;i have been playing my hunter since vanilla and i dont want to reroll
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I kill hunters because conq shot ruins my escapes. Other than that my highest kill prio is mage or frost dk. I hate frost dk so much. That howling blast spam with root from chains of ice is infuriating. Usually when I target frost dk I pop CDs and kill him as fast as I can.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I'll be honest im guilty of this too.

It's the easiest kill and I know that. There is nothing easier to kill and block than a hunter.

I just love to pull of a good disengage-over-him followed by scatter shot and an immidiate Aimed shot. So much damage he can't outheal him and even if he uses detterence i just feign death and detterence the moment theirs go off.

Rapid fire and a few pew pews and their the first to die. Easy right?

Also I know that i can easily prevent a healer from healing and a melee class getting on another ranged fighter. So i kill their hunter first to prevent this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
It actually seems like most hunters are pwetty damn bad, so it's easily an easy kill! Even if I have to wait for his 2x detterences while s-keying back to farm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You know that Hunter'z are the third Strongest Char,neh ? <_<

Ephy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Third Strongest Char means ?,MUST be killed :)

Ephy
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
i can't say that i am doing insane damage , sa i see alot here say hunters are dangerous but i can understand why someone would go for a hunter as he is an easy kill , i have even meet hunters that ware trying to deadzone me while attacking me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]