LFR ninja

85 Human Priest
Today has annoyed me, second time the mace from DW drops and guess who wins it, a hpala with a 397 mace. Really?
Why should people get to roll on loot when they already have a better item in that slot. It's totally unfair and unjustified.

Not only this but an AFK druid who just leapt from platform to platform doing nothing won a dps dagger....don't druids use staffs? Seriously now.

This ninja'ing and AFKing needs to be looked into, report a player in LFR like you would in a BG afk and they can be kicked during combat or atleast be loot banned it's totally unfair.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The 390 ilvl mace is better than the 397 mace on most encounters, by a landslide in 25m.

And the druid won the spellpower dagger with weapon proc, which means he was signed up as dps. Druids can use daggers too, you know? And the spellpower dagger with the Ultraxion off-hand is probably the best weapon combination for an oomkin in LFR.

QQ more when people win legit upgrades?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/02/2012 12:34Posted by Spamzel
in 25m.

This. It is superior in any encounter in 25 man to a 397 one. On the other hand in 10 man its kind of weak in non-stack-up encounters.

01/02/2012 12:34Posted by Spamzel
QQ more when people win legit upgrades?

This.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/02/2012 12:38Posted by Warogan
in 25m.

This. It is superior in any encounter in 25 man to a 397 one. On the other hand in 10 man its kind of weak in non-stack-up encounters.

Of which there are very little in DS. Only thing really sticking out is Hagara, even on gunship it accounts for like 5% total healing done (just checked most recent log for our shaman, normal version though). So yeah, very legit upgrade, even for 10m and ESPECIALLY for LFR.
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
I have done LFR on 3 characters since it came out and I just never bother inspecting people to see what they have. Why do so many people seem to do this? I have no interest who has what and only worry about doing what I need to do, which in LFR is not a lot!

Seriously stop inspecting people and enter the LFR with the attitude that its a lottery and you might be lucky, but most likely not. You will enjoy the game more that way
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
the past 5weeks i did LFR just for [kiril, fury of the beasts] it has dropped all 5 times possible in a total of 6kirils...

guess what won it all .. yes !@#$ing boomkins all six times
blizz for %^-*s sake fix this NOW
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The LFR Maw is indeed better than 397 Vagaries of Time and any other FL stuff. The boomkin was dps. They rolled for loot. Yes, afker's suck. So does lootwhiners.

Look at my dagger, my dagger's amaaazing.
Edited by Nuvielle on 10/03/2012 18:33 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
*gives it a lick* It tastes just like raisins!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 16:09Posted by Cheeseberry
This thread is both exciting and original

Come up with some new 1 liner, bro.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 17:43Posted by Rainyo
bro

Come up with a new slang term, "bro".
Edited by Cheeseberry on 10/03/2012 18:01 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
what about beehatch?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/03/2012 17:08Posted by Exiasee
*gives it a lick* It tastes just like raisins!

Ok, I must admit, I loled at that. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 18:01Posted by Cheeseberry
Come up with a new slang term, "bro".

I will as soon as you change it up a little yourself!
Edited by Rainyo on 10/03/2012 19:30 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 19:30Posted by Rainyo
I will as soon as you change it up a little yourself!

Please link me to the last thread where I said this.

...don't worry I'll wait.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/03/2012 00:35Posted by Cheeseberry
Please link me to the last thread where I said this.

I'm not going to go through your posting history to prove a point, as its an incredible waste of time on my side.

Reply Quote
Just roll NEED on anything you can, as 90% of the others are doing the same, whether it's just for spite, or off-spec or just because they can. May as well join them in their dirty little game :)

I won the staff whilst a Priest won the mace.. we traded, so I was happy, but the point is that I rolled on both. Good job I did. If I was honest and only rolled on the mace then I would have lost out completely.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Unfortunately it works like this for all classes but Discipline:

416 Maw > 403 Maw > 390 Maw > 410 Vagaries > 397 Vagaries > 397 Kogun > 391 FL HC weapons > 384 Vagaries

Sucky, but truths!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Like others have said, its a legit upgrade.

Don't fixate on the ilevel.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I won Gurthalak, another DK started complaining about my DPS (even if I did more than him - he did 30k, whats not even possible with green gear).

Guess what? Dont care for LFR people, most of them are retards.

Simple rule to make your life easier

You can roll need? Do it, even if you don't need it.
Why?
Easy, you have something to trade - thats basicly the LFR rule. It's sad to describe it as that, but it's the reality.
Were with 6 Mates (no exaggerating, lol) in LFR first part, no one of us won even one item (especially tokens). Every single token was won by a mage with 397, do I cry? No, I don't care - its LOOKING FOR RAID, like random dungeon, nuffin interesting (and its my 2nd dk :/)
Edited by Ðïgîtålïsmýë on 11/03/2012 05:04 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]