First Fangs of the Father complete

(Locked)

85 Human Rogue
/yawn. You want to know the real reason I don't do the best I can? because I cba to go full out when I'm stuck with so many others in my raid group who don't even bother to read tactics, or to spend an hour reading up and practicing their rotation to do their max DPS.
Why should I do what I can really do when others don't bother? me doing my best is worthless unless the others also do their best.
It's not everyone in the raid group but there are a few. One bad raider will drag down the whole group, if you don't believe what I'm saying here then go check all the logs I have posted, check all the DPS on all the fights then come back and tell me that there aren't 5+ people in each raid that shouldn't be there because frankly I'm sick and tired of other slackers in the group preventing progression so I stopped bothering to do my best a long time ago.

P.S. I am better with subtlety than I am as combat but I prefer combat as its more fun. if you want to see proof Ill go sub next raiding week and then log it.

Then find a new guild you make yourself look foolish
90 Draenei Warrior
Gj on putting shame on your own guild ! =0
90 Worgen Rogue
I cant leave even if I wanted to. Ive made too many friends in the guild and it would be unfair on all the people who helped to create the daggers if I just up and leave.
I have stuck with the guild through worse and I don't have any plans to leave anytime soon.
85 Human Rogue
Well if your happy being held back then stay
90 Worgen Rogue
I never said I was happy being held back, its just I'm not a loot !@#$% who gets gear then leaves a guild.
90 Draenei Warrior
Yeah calling guildies bads is way better then getting gear and leaving
90 Worgen Rogue
I may have a slight anger problem, which may cause me to say things which I think but shouldn't say. Yes, I'm a moron who lets his anger get the better of him at times, and this was one of those times, by the times I started thinking straight it was already too late, the damage is already done and there's nothing I can do about it.
I'm hoping to not be kicked, but that's more than I deserve after what Ive said here, and if I'm not kicked then I'm just going to have to work harder to re-earn the respect I've lost from this anger problem of mine.
90 Draenei Warrior
I hereby proclaim victory for the trolls
1 Tauren Hunter
tbh i cant believe what im reading from someone who is an officer rank in their guild...
first you blame swapping on the boss, now your guild.... i see a recruitment thread by your guild on these forums, I dont think this will help you get any new members if an officer is saying that he is "stuck" with members of your guild. Total rubbish if you ask me saying you havent tried your best at dps as anyone who got the legendaries would want to see what they could do with them...At first I was on your side as i dont think that it should matter to other people not in your guild how much damage you pull on a certain fight but now imo your just full of excuses and slating your guild on here is just low...
85 Human Rogue
I may have a slight anger problem, which may cause me to say things which I think but shouldn't say. Yes, I'm a moron who lets his anger get the better of him at times, and this was one of those times, by the times I started thinking straight it was already too late, the damage is already done and there's nothing I can do about it.
I'm hoping to not be kicked, but that's more than I deserve after what Ive said here, and if I'm not kicked then I'm just going to have to work harder to re-earn the respect I've lost from this anger problem of mine.

or just leave the guild and find somewere else?
if its that bad then why are you putting up with it?
you pay for the game like everybody else why waste money on slackers and failers?
90 Worgen Rogue
Because maybe I prefer to have friends and a guild I can call home? yes I'm frustrated at the progress, and yes I'm frustrated due to slackers as I said earlier tho, it's not everyone and most of the slackers are socials we have to bring in due to there not being enough raider signs.

yes I'm a moron, and don't worry Ive already posted links and official apologies on our guild website, now I'm just waiting for the officers to read what Ive written and deal out whatever punishments they deem are necessary.
Either way, remind me in future when someone tells me to post on these forums to not do it.
85 Human Rogue
Because maybe I prefer to have friends and a guild I can call home? yes I'm frustrated at the progress, and yes I'm frustrated due to slackers as I said earlier tho, it's not everyone and most of the slackers are socials we have to bring in due to there not being enough raider signs.

yes I'm a moron, and don't worry Ive already posted links and official apologies on our guild website, now I'm just waiting for the officers to read what Ive written and deal out whatever punishments they deem are necessary.
Either way, remind me in future when someone tells me to post on these forums to not do it.

You can make new friends its not hard on wow and there are plenty guilds around that will be just as homely but without the epic fails
90 Worgen Rogue
Also as one final note, everything I have written here are my own personal views, and no one else is to share the blame or disrespect earned here except me. Don't start looking down and judging grey dawn by my own foolish actions and words as they don't deserve any of it, only I do.
85 Draenei Shaman
In my experience never make posts about realm first or whatever since there will always be trolls and flames going on, unless you don't care about them. Nevertheless congratz on the daggers.
90 Human Paladin
What happened to "don't feed the troll?"
Edited by Elvita on 14/02/2012 22:12 GMT
90 Human Priest
Okay, this topic has gotten a bit out of hand. We were just being happy for Grandé, what others think about our choice is their own opinion. I just want to say that we are very happy with him and will continue to be so. :)
I also think everyone should give each other a big hug and stick together. We will need all the survivors we can get once the zombie invasion gets to our houses.
I ate a troll, does that count as well?
90 Draenei Warrior
Im still here btw
85 Human Rogue
People just seem to use the word Trolling for basically anything these days
just because i called him out and posted a log dont assume iam "Trolling"
90 Human Paladin
People just seem to use the word Trolling for basically anything these days
just because i called him out and posted a log dont assume iam "Trolling"

Aye you're not a troll, you just have a lot of free time and nothing better to do than to post in this thread I suppose.

Also, trolls are way cooler than you. They have tusks. Do you have tusks? I think not. You've not nearly as cool as dem trolls.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]