mages need buff

85 Orc Warrior
mages needs more cc and roots, also more shields...
Reply Quote
TR;DL
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Damn i just looked at random 3 threads and same guy with hes warrior...
<A 1600 RATED> warrior trolling mage forums.

Dude we get it. U want to pop Reck and 2 shot mage.

Oops he nova'd you... :( now go to the corner and cry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Damn i just looked at random 3 threads and same guy with hes warrior...
<A 1600 RATED> warrior trolling mage forums.

Dude we get it. U want to pop Reck and 2 shot mage.

Oops he nova'd you... :( now go to the corner and cry.

Stop #*@!riding and get over the fact that mages are OP, period.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
MoP will bring balance (TM)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Oh. These retarded twelve-yearolds are fun to watch.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
09/02/2012 00:40Posted by Xavieric
Stop #*@!riding and get over the fact that mages are OP, period.

Sorry. I only accept opinions from people who actually know what is PvP. And actually passed 2k bracket at least.
Yours on the other hand ...is simply funny...the fact that u are Ret Paladin

1234(5 for insta heal) ...oh hello I OUTSKILLED THAT GUY and i am !@#$ pala.

(hahaha)...

Mages are idd op...specially when Mage is played by a good player...
But classes like Hunter,DK,Feral druid,Ret pala,Rogue,Enha Shaman cannot say that. Simple as that.

EDIT: And idiots like the op who think game is balanced arround 1v1
Edited by Zèréf on 09/02/2012 08:54 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry. I only accept opinions from people who actually know what is PvP. And actually passed 2k bracket at least.
Yours on the other hand ...is simply funny...the fact that u are Ret Paladin

09/02/2012 08:34Posted by Zèréf
Sorry. I only accept opinions from people who actually know what is PvP.

ok, i wonder what carried you back then. elitists playing the rating card as usual, standard. So where does it determine that because im not ''2k'' (dont even care the slightest about arena) that i dont have a right to speak?

oh and i stopped taking you seriously when you said enh sham and ret pala are OP, dont know who is worse, the original poster or simply you rofl.
Edited by Xavieric on 09/02/2012 10:16 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
09/02/2012 09:35Posted by Xavieric
So where does it determine that because im not ''2k'' (dont even care the slightest about arena) that i dont have a right to speak?

The opinion of bads doesnt matter in the PvP community. Or so I hear...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/02/2012 14:45Posted by Fentality

Irrelevant anyway, we are talking about Mages, not arena, or arena rating for that matter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
09/02/2012 15:47Posted by Xavieric
Irrelevant anyway, we are talking about Mages, not arena, or arena rating for that matter.

Yes we are talking about mages...but all i see are !@#$% like you that crying on the mage forum how op mages are.

Best thing and i mean really BEST thing is all these posters,trolls on mage forum never passed any decent arena rating or got any RBG rating...

If u played any decent arena u should know how to stop mage burst.

Problem with mages is not their dmg,its their control...that is getting nerfed in MoP.
U avoid shatter combo,there is no dmg from mage.

Yes I am above average PvP player that plays Spriest,mage,rogue,hunter...
Hunter and Rogue !##%@% Mages ^-*. Like totally.
U should spend some time on their forum too.

Yes i got carried to my first 2k...but that was in s2.
Edited by Zèréf on 09/02/2012 16:04 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
09/02/2012 15:47Posted by Xavieric

Well that's what the game is balanced around so <: People use the rating card when people make nerf calls they can't back up with experience.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Well this is main issue with PvP in this game because it has never been balanced around 1vs1 it simply !@#$s up everything untill they start doing that we will only see this same type of zerg fest qq crap all the time
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
When arenas came, it basicly made balancing impossible. But Frost-specced mages do have way too much candy for their own good.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
09/02/2012 18:18Posted by Zatori
When arenas came, it basicly made balancing impossible. But Frost-specced mages do have way too much candy for their own good.

When arena was introduced it just highlighted the importance of balance, pretty sure at 60 balance just didn't exist and wasn't something brought to attention, and everyone just 2 shot each other.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
y sayin mages are imba look at PHD thats the imba 1!!!
Reply Quote
So tired of these little kids claiming mages is op because they cant win vs one in duels.
Duels aint !@#$ bro, deal with it
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have hwl mage back in vanilla i used to love the class cuz it was challenging i couldnt beat locks now its the opposite. I agree mages are op just leveled a mage for kicks its only 29 but I can actually kill rogues in bgs ? lol fun! cuz my priest and this warlock couldnt when i was leveling these.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well i think mage as fire and arcane need some more buff but frost ehmmm... more nerfs?!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/02/2012 18:18Posted by Zatori

No they dont DOH they just need less cooldown time to keep with the rest of ohters imba use when ever i like fear/stun 45 sec cd ... and :O charge Oh you can make me stuck in place Fact all melee's now has so low cooldowns on their gapcloser that basicly blink is a joke

When most ohter classes got a on demand heal ?! wtf :/ Mage where left with stinky Evo glyhp 40% heal :*( ... GO pass this thread notthing to see ohter then the Trollss -.^-(!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]