To much nerfed

85 Blood Elf Mage
I mean that the fire spec for mage have been nerfed to much down. its ok if u nerf it a little, but reducing fireball damage by 6% is to much,and pyroblast initial damage has been reduced by 6%. For me i mean this is to much reducing, and it also mean lower combustion damage, and lower dps ofc...
And i really don't wanna go back to Arcane again...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
RNG will still be the major part of your dps. If you're lucky, you will still top the recount. If you're unlucky, well, you'll be on the bottom. :) cca 5% overall nerf is ofc noticable, but it's not something we can't live with.

Morchok, Zonozz, Yorsahj, Blackhorn (Ultraxion) heroics = fire
Hagara, (Ultraxion), Spine = arcane
Edited by Pinny on 02/02/2012 18:06 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Lol, I like how everyone is crying about how Fire has been nerfed by 6%, totally ignoring the fact that we were originally buffed 26% in the first place...

Edit: After viewing the OP's profile, I doubt the 6% nerf is their biggest worry.
Edited by Akureyri on 03/02/2012 00:12 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
02/02/2012 18:00Posted by Sacredfire
pyroblast initial damage has been reduced by 6%

Sure the Pyro DoT was only increased by 100%, sure that's not too much, not like it's a 6% increase...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Lol, I like how everyone is crying about how Fire has been nerfed by 6%, totally ignoring the fact that we were originally buffed 26% in the first place...

Edit: After viewing the OP's profile, I doubt the 6% nerf is their biggest worry.

Dude, maybe cause fire NEVER was a good spec? and they NEEDED it ?
if you remove 26% dmg from MM from a hunter, wich spec u think he will take? 100% not MM!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I barely notice the "nerf". I think we should cut back on the melodramatic threads.
Reply Quote
Get over it.
Reply Quote
I though the nerf would be dramatic but I did like 30k dps on average on target dummies and now I'm doing 28.. WOW NERFED MAN.
Reply Quote
03/02/2012 03:13Posted by Superanima
I though the nerf would be dramatic but I did like 30k dps on average on target dummies and now I'm doing 28.. WOW NERFED MAN.

What did you expect ? 28/30 = 0.933 which is just over 6% less...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
stack haste and get some crit into the mix. Enjoy your procs and increase in dps.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Morchok, Zonozz, Yorsahj, Blackhorn (Ultraxion) heroics = fire
Hagara, (Ultraxion), Spine = arcane

Uhm, well, only go Arcane on Hagara if you've got enough DPS for Frost Elementals (or what are they called).
Edited by Rhaia on 03/02/2012 10:39 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I barely notice the "nerf". I think we should cut back on the melodramatic threads.

Couldn't agree more.
Edited by Magistrix on 03/02/2012 11:31 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
just nerf it to the ground cause i like arcane more ;))
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
04/02/2012 05:35Posted by Immolthar
just nerf it to the ground cause i like arcane more ;))

But they're even now so play what you like?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
wrong topic :S
Edited by Missvanilla on 04/02/2012 17:56 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]