eSpirit (Horde PvP Guild) Recruiting

90 Undead Priest
Hello ! eSpirit is a new organized pvp guild.We are forming RBG team(s) with the aim of 2.2k.
Furthermore,we'll be helping anyone to improve their pvp play in arena and RBG with macros,keybinds,positions etc!

Question's from players that want to join:

Q):What Guild level are u? A):Level 4 as they say Rome was not build in a day.

Q):Have u got a Guild website? A):In progress

Q):What Rating have u got/skill cap within the guild? A): We have many players from 1550-2100+ in Arena.

Q):Do i have to be lvl85 to join? A): Yes

Q):I have no Rating at all and i really would love to join is that still possible? A): Yes evr'y player/class is Welcome to join us.

Q):Are u pvp only or pve/pvp? A): 100% pvp.

Q):How many players do u have so far? A):We have about 30+ Members and aprox 15-20 Online at any given time.

Q):Will i get to be in the RBG group? A): Evrybody gets a shot.Ones are GM (Nyxiz) sets up the RBG group.Wich wont be long now as are Numbers Grow fast for a new guild.

Q):Iv'e heard that Momentum's GM is also eSpirits GM how come? A): Momentum is Aszune's best pvp guild Horde and alliance side.And to apply to them u have to be 2.2k min.But what happens to those players that carn't find Arena partner's or dont get RBG's in those small pvp guilds that are all over the place to get 2.2k to apply to Momentum but are 100% pvp players.They are left Frustrated or in worst case leave the server thinking the grass is greener on the otherside.Wich it often isen't.

All we want from u the player is to be Mature/Friendly,Speak English,be patient and Respect ur'e fellow Guild Members.

To apply /w Nyxiz (GM)
Officer /w Tiggs for Further question's

Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still need more of the Following:

Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

Flag carrier:Warrior or Feral Druid currently have one Prot Warrior.

Shadow Priest
Enh/Ele Shaman
Warlock
Mage
Hunter

one or two more of each and we have pretty much two teams ready.
Further questions etc /w Tiggs or Nyxiz (GM) ingame ty
Edited by Tiggs on 03/02/2012 03:20 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]