VoA with real id?

90 Gnome Warlock
Why isn't it possible to do Vault of Archavon with real id friends from a different realm?
Reply Quote
Yes.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
85 Draenei Shaman
03/02/2012 15:09Posted by Praesent
Why isn't it possible to do Vault of Archavon with real id friends from a different realm?

As far as I am aware, it should be. Did they meet the raid requirements and not have an active lock to VOA?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Alliance control Wintergrasp on both of our servers, and we are affected by the Essence of Wintergrasp buff.

When we try to enter, this message appear: "Transfer Aborted: all players in the party must be from the same realm"

None of us is locked to VoA this week either.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
85 Draenei Shaman
Alliance control Wintergrasp on both of our servers, and we are affected by the Essence of Wintergrasp buff.

When we try to enter, this message appear: "Transfer Aborted: all players in the party must be from the same realm"

None of us is locked to VoA this week either.

Completely forgot about the faction control aspect of VoA.. durr!

I suppose it is entirely possible that the LFR tool cannot check the status of control on the other realms. Also, an added complication would be that on one realm, WG may be starting in 10 mins and on another realm 20 mins and another realm 30 mins etc etc. So it is quite understandable (in my opinion) why these could possibly not be included. Though there is no noticable exception posted in the patch notes. I will do some digging to see if i can find any other information, but I think it is likely that it may be intended on the basis of the above.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I would expect that due to the technicalities/timing issues that could be experienced that both VoA and TB would be unavailable for cross realm raid groups.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]