Incinerate visual

85 Goblin Warlock
Is there any possibility in future to change the looks of Incinerate? a whirlin letter S of fire doesnt hit me, up to you what you think of it.

It would be awesome if the spell could be changed too, like "Fel Fireball" with visual of fel flame but the spell effect would not change.
Edited by Kehitysvamma on 07/02/2012 12:42 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've never seen anyone complain about incin (apart from no green fire), it's one of the most unique looking spells in the game.

I like it as it is, I hope it remains that way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The visual is the best thing about that spell.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Is there any possibility in future to change the looks of Incinerate? a whirlin letter S of fire doesnt hit me, up to you what you think of it.

It would be awesome if the spell could be changed too, like "Fel Fireball" with visual of fel flame but the spell effect would not change.

^This is why we can't have nice things-.-

Incinerate crawls across the ground, and burns your target from their feet and up...
It's the best and most unique looking spell in the game, and you want to make it look like Fel Flame? Idiot...

Maybe you'd like a red frostbolt instead, like mage's fireball?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Oh, and...
I've never seen anyone complain about incin (apart from no green fire), it's one of the most unique looking spells in the game.

I like it as it is, I hope it remains that way.

plzplzplzplzplzzzz gief green fire, blizzard?^^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
07/02/2012 14:00Posted by Jessicka
This.
It's like a merciless wave of fiery death crawling at you, from which there's no escape.

*cough*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
07/02/2012 14:00Posted by Jessicka

^this.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock

Ehm... "up to you what you think of it", ring a bell? anyone? from the replys I got seems people cant understand what they read..

You dont have to EXPLODE out of the closet to insult me..
Edited by Kehitysvamma on 07/02/2012 14:48 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I'd happily take the incinerate spell graphic and replace the crappy fireball graphic on my mage.

Incinerate rocks ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeh incinerate rocks. don't touch it (besides of maybe making it fel fire with a glyph ^^)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]