What trinkets to use in RMP

85 Human Rogue
Hey guys as we all know Vial of shadows was ridicilous good before the nerf. But after the nerf i'm not really sure if it's worth it anymore. what combination of 2 trinkets do you think is the best in 3vs3 as RMP:

lvl 384 Vial of Shadows
lvl 384 Starcatchers Compass
The on-use PvP Trinket
The Proc PvP Trinket

atm i run with Vial and Proc Trinket but i'm considering buying the On-Use trinket and run with that and Vial or proc, but im not really sure.
What are your opinions on this and why?

Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
vial and on use pvp one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I totally forgot to mention that i´got Synapse Spring on gloves and that cant be activated same time as on use, now i know some rogues have on use for 1st dance and use synapse on 2nd. But then again i can be lucky that the proc trinket will proc in opener + synapse spring for +450 agi. But then again it isnt really that reliable imo
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
10/02/2012 12:35Posted by Sanjiix
lvl 384 Vial of Shadows

+

10/02/2012 12:35Posted by Sanjiix
The on-use PvP Trinket

The passive agility from Vials is still nice, and it can proc twice in a Garrote > Kidney combination which can be well over 30k together with your on-use trinket up, so still worth it by far.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Rogue
I concur!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
384 Compass and PvP one but if it been dropped i would use vial+pvp trink (who would want different except human race.)
Edited by Hopebinder on 10/02/2012 21:01 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Compass isn't really that great. Agility beats Haste 3 times around and the damage proc from vial is, though less busty, still awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]