2. World of warcraft
3. Witcher 1/2
4. Vampire the masquerade: bloodlines
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ffx
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Hard to pick between the first StarCraft and Baldur's Gate 2.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
11/02/2012 20:48Posted by Adou
Tenchu : Wrath Of Heaven

OMG I used to love that series. For me personally, my favourite games of all time would be the original Mario Party, Super Smash Brother's Melee and Okami.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
13/02/2012 11:06Posted by Midnightheal
OMG I used to love that series. For me personally, my favourite games of all time would be the original Mario Party, Super Smash Brother's Melee and Okami.

Me too :P gladly i have a friend who can get any game from anyplace at any time so ill tell him to bring me that game ;p

also forgot to mention
Devil may cry series
Kingdom Hearts series
Edited by Adou on 13/02/2012 14:03 GMT
Reply Quote
Majoras mask

Not found a game that is as complex as this yet, puzzles, combat, awesome story lines. Best time travel game ever and I felt attached to certain characters whilst playing, it was good to sort out things in certain time lines and find everyones problem out, so much happens in 3 days.

Unfortunately the Zelda series sucks with using wii controller, I would have enjoyed twilight princess more than wind waker if I had used a controller instead of flailing my arms around.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
It probably goes down to Final Fantasy 7. I was about 16 at the time when i played it firstime but that game managed to keep me hooked all the way to the end of it. I spent so many hours in that game, i cannot recall the exact amount of hours played but was more than 100 hours. The story, atmosphere and music were incredible to be apart of. The whole materia system was awesome to go with the freedom of where you wanted to go once you got the highwind.Chocobo breeding too,just talking about this now is making me wanting to relive the game. :D

If they ever made a remake of this game to give it modern day graphics i would buy it without a doubt. Don't get me wrong i would still play the game how it is but you got to admit that it would be so much better watching those cinematics with todays technology. :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
ff7, ffx, counter strike 1.6

wow back when i first started it

................................................digimon world 1
.............................metal gear solid for xbox 1

..........................................................tekken 5....
....................................................................................................................

pokemon pearl

................shin megami tensei - devil survivor.

...........................transformers on ps2
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Number 13 on GC :) Brilliant fun
Sections of assassins creed
Zelda, ocarina of time
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Crash Team Racing for the PS1.
Easily the best game ever made.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
By far Ocarina of Time and especially the dark Majora's Mask... The general concept/art, the music together with the the overall atmosphere.. Mind blown back in 2000.

Skyward Sword had some cool ideas gameplay-wise, but the overall result was simply ok, nothing special for a Zelda game in 2012. From Wii U I expect much more...

Donkey Kong Country series in SNES. The second part was epic.

From Final Fantasy series, VI, VII and XII.

Also Kingdom Hearts I and II.

And of course World of Warcraft. :)
Edited by Rhovanion on 14/02/2012 08:50 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
13/02/2012 13:59Posted by Adou

Me too :P gladly i have a friend who can get any game from anyplace at any time so ill tell him to bring me that game ;p

also forgot to mention
Devil may cry series
Kingdom Hearts series

Ahh Devil May Cry 3, the only game to ever get re-released because it was too hard lol.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
14/02/2012 12:59Posted by Midnightheal
Ahh Devil May Cry 3, the only game to ever get re-released because it was too hard lol

when i played it i don't really find it pretty hard ;p i finished it in bout a week though but the best one was 2

playin 4 atm ;P
Edited by Adou on 14/02/2012 13:58 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It probably goes down to Final Fantasy 7. I was about 16 at the time when i played it firstime but that game managed to keep me hooked all the way to the end of it. I spent so many hours in that game, i cannot recall the exact amount of hours played but was more than 100 hours. The story, atmosphere and music were incredible to be apart of. The whole materia system was awesome to go with the freedom of where you wanted to go once you got the highwind.Chocobo breeding too,just talking about this now is making me wanting to relive the game. :D

If they ever made a remake of this game to give it modern day graphics i would buy it without a doubt. Don't get me wrong i would still play the game how it is but you got to admit that it would be so much better watching those cinematics with todays technology. :P

Same for me, but replace 7 with 8 and 10 (and 10-2 and 12, 13 and 13-2 ;).

I also played a lot of Counterstrike Condition Zero and Source. And Tekken 5 and 6.

Gran Turismo had me hooked big time as well back in the day.

But overall most epic is FFX.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Priest
kotor 1 & 2 i luv them i play 1 again on my 360 and 2 i play with the tslrcm mod now on pc is so gd
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
Final fantasy 7 to 10
Fallout
F-Zero
Witcher
Crysis
Devil may cry
Meteroid prime
Destruction derby
Diablo 2
Hellgate london
Gran turismo
Energizer
Crash team racing
Crash bandicot Warped
Golden eye
Halo
Perfect dark
Quake 3
F.E.A.R
Tekken
Dead or alive
Amnesia
Resident evil
Warcraft 3

It can be quite a long list....but thats some of the great games that still can rock your world even today.

Quote if your list is the same^^
Edited by Greken on 15/02/2012 16:46 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
KOTOR 1+2 <3 replaying it again atm actually! (the second.)
WoW (durr!)
Jedi Knight Series (JA had alot of flaws... mainly Rosh, I still hate his voice...)
Diablo 2
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Age of Empires

On Ps3:
Assassins Creed series
Bioshock ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]