Sports Relief - Running 6 miles, please donate! ^_^

Ladies and gentlemen of all ages!

It is that time of year again in which we put our bodies to the test, in order to help a well known cause.

On Sunday 25th March, I am running 6 miles in London (The Mall to be exact) for Sports Relief. For those who are unaware what Sport Relief is, it is an event run by the BBC, to raise money for charities, in which sports helps the lives of everyone. It is done every 2 years (with Comic Relief and Children In Need ran inbetween). I done this run last time and managed to raise £125 for the cause. I am attempting to raise at least £500 this year, and I'm looking to the aid of my fellow Warcraft players. Give a little, give alot, or come down to show your support, everything is welcome with open arms! Below is my donation link.

http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/markalangocher

I would like to thank you all in advance, you can change the lives of many... Even your own Warcraft kind*

*NOTE TO ADMINS AND MODERATORS*

There was no other place I could put this. If need be, please move it to the appropriate forums. I fully appreciate your help and apologise in advance for(if any) breach of conduct
Edited by Grandudius on 12/02/2012 20:05 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Not your personal army.
The carebears forum is that way ------>
Edited by Brosephine on 12/02/2012 21:51 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]