World of Warcraft 4.3.2 64 bit client

(Locked)

Customer Service
Edit: The 64 bit client has now been released, please see here for details:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3312962371#1

We are working on getting the new 64 bit client released to you as soon as possible and are finishing up some last minute preparations.

At the moment, if you have downloaded the 64 bit client, please do not use it as you will be unable to log in unless you use the 32 bit version.

We will update here as soon as we have any news or updates regarding this client.

Edited by Lurdlespor on 02/02/2012 09:05 GMT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm right at the edge of my seat!
85 Blood Elf Priest
i hope i am right in thinking that they simply need to make those files available to US client, in EU version.. that should be a matter of minutes right?

PS i tried the US files. it said unable to validate game version.
85 Dwarf Paladin
I really can't wait for this client :D can finally put the extra ram to good use hopefully get a minor fps increase also.
90 Tauren Paladin
i hope i am right in thinking that they simply need to make those files available to US client, in EU version.. that should be a matter of minutes right?

PS i tried the US files. it said unable to validate game version.

No, the "US" version is the same as the "EU" version, the thing is that the 64-bit version has been postponed due to some unforseen issues.
90 Human Priest
What kind of time scale do you think we are looking at?

Hours? Days?
90 Tauren Paladin
What kind of time scale do you think we are looking at?

Hours? Days?

Later today in the evening or quite possibly tomorrow morning.
90 Night Elf Druid
I can't wait to test x64 version
90 Human Death Knight
The thing I looked mostly forward to in this patch is postponed?! MADNESS! Nah, what I actually looked mostly forward to was the cross-realm Real-ID raids. Finally gonna play with my friends. Firelands, here we come!
Edited by Frantaa on 01/02/2012 11:23 GMT
85 Dwarf Paladin
Aye, me need yer x64 bit client!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
would love the 64 Client. Maybe i can get some of the performance issues sorted.
85 Worgen Druid
At the moment, if you have downloaded the 64 bit client, please do not use it as you will be unable to log in unless you use the 32 bit version.

We will update here as soon as we have any news or updates regarding this client.

Enough said, I think
When there is an 64-bit launcher for EU,
it will be stated here.
85 Blood Elf Priest
Aint working for me, tho many on US say it started to work.
And no, there are not two different clients. (at least from what i read)
90 Night Elf Priest
where do u DL the 64-bit client ?
Edited by Nayiki on 01/02/2012 11:36 GMT
90 Human Priest
01/02/2012 11:36Posted by Nayiki
where do u DL the 64-bit client ?

Do you not read posts?
85 Dwarf Paladin
Don't use an external link your only going to risk infecting your computer with a virus and getting your account details nicked and all your gold robbed. Wait for blizzard to release the client themselves and download it from them. Then you know its safe.

If the clients not ready just wait.
90 Tauren Paladin
The link is official, however there is no point in downloading it, the servers will not log you in because, as said, it is not ready yet.

There will likely be an updated build as well, so you will have to redownload it again once they are ready.
85 Tauren Druid
The link is official, however there is no point in downloading it, the servers will not log you in because, as said, it is not ready yet.

There will likely be an updated build as well, so you will have to redownload it again once they are ready.

Tumbs up! totally agree with this guy
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]