Stuck on "logging in to game server"

(Locked)

85 Human Rogue
Hello, Blizzard employees and fellow WoW Players. I have a problem on logging in to game server. I just did patch, then try to login in to the game,stuck on logging in to game server window, then it goes back to server window again. Please help me from easy way like which folder should I delete and make repair or how can ı replace my patch with the correct one.

Regards.
90 Tauren Warrior
Same problem i got when i updated the game client, and ofc i had that problem back on 4.2 patch aswell and honestly i was not able to solve it even tho i removed addons, installed a fresh copy of it etc; so any help from fellow blizzard would be nice
Customer Service
Hi there,

Could you try flushing your DNS.

Power off your modem/router for 5 minutes, turn it back on and then perform this command.

Windows XP:
- Click Start and then Run
- Type cmd in the run box and click Ok
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window

Windows Vista / 7:
- Click Start, then Programs, then Accessories and then locate 'Command Prompt'
- Right-click on 'Command Prompt' and left-click on 'Run as Administrator'
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window
85 Human Rogue
thanks, it worked ^^
85 Human Warlock
hail it's the only thing that worked so far tyvm!
90 Orc Shaman
Thank god it worked!
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thanks bro! i was already getting sad :p
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]