Elementium Gem Clusters

2 Orc Warrior
I was wondering if your currently on the 2 stage of legendary daggers and lets say you got like 40 gems , would you lose all those 40 gems if you transfer to a new server and gotta start with 0 again in stage 2 or do you keep all 40 on the new server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I wouldn't advice trying. But i know for a fact that race changes allow you to continue.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
they`re q items , in ur inventory , that aren`t in any ways related to race / faction etc . logically u shouldn`t lose`em . u can always ticket a gm and ask the question .
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
ah and what i forgot . heard that the 1st dude that got the legendaries actually changed servers and whatnot to take advantage of the raid reset that comes with it . seems legit , whether it`s true or false .
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm pretty sure faction changes reset the questline, or atleast that they used to.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
02/02/2012 22:41Posted by Eléctrica
I'm pretty sure faction changes reset the questline, or atleast that they used to.

If I remember correctly we had this topic in the rogue forums like 3 weeks ago. This guy faction changed and did idd loose the quest and had to re-accept it again. BUT he did not loose the items in his inventory.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
That is how it works with race changes. I was talking about a full reset.

But maybe im just seeing ghosts idk :[
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The full reset got changed i think when stars tried to abuse it to start heroic modes early
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
You don't loose the items, you will have to retake the quest though, but that's all.
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Rogue
I know that we had a couple of people come over to us from another server \ alliance when they were on the final part of the legendary staff chain, they lost all there items - however, they ticketed a GM and once they got the souls or whatever it was they were missing the GM restored the ones he lost
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]