Rate the transmorg above you

85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10, shoulders are pure win, set looks great and weapon is transmogged to my long-time favourite
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10
Nice set, bit strange on a Belf pala. Axe = ugly =/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like it, very #@#%ty :p 8/10.

Myself I could use some work.. Havent gotten any weapon or shield yet to transmorg, but working on it. Also my boots dont match superwell, but I'd rather want these than Conqueror's small boots :xxxxxxxx
85 Blood Elf Paladin
kinda cool, like a #@#*ty banana 7/10
my armory hasnt updates since i mogged
Edited by Exeideh on 08/02/2012 16:54 GMT
90 Human Paladin
8/10

Looks pretty cool.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10

Nice spikes
90 Dwarf Paladin
6/10. Your untransmogged boots clash pretty badly with the rest of the set, as does your cloak. Your weapon doesn't really seem to fit the set either.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
very nice combinations
8/10
My mace sucks but hey its all i got lol
Edited by Día on 09/02/2012 02:24 GMT
85 Human Paladin
5/10.

You really haven't touched a lot and I really do not see why you made your shield worse.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Youre the same as above you, 5/10.
This is my vanilla pala (faction changed), hence why im going for ye ole bwl dps warrior/paladin thingy. Still missing my flameguard gauntlets though, and mourning the loss of peacekeeper ZG gear.
90 Human Paladin
3/10
I like the axe, got it yesterda from BWL trash, Unfortunately I didn't get my shoulders. I am happy with my set T2 + Lightbringer shoulders + Brute Force Tabard and Ashkandi!

Don't know if I should go full T2 or stick with this?
90 Human Paladin
Weapon and Tabard don't fit to well with T2 in my opinion and T2 is rather... overused? I'd opt for a different set if I were you. Wn't hold the lack of shoulders against you though, those never dropped for me either. 7/10.
1 Tauren Warrior
6/10
90 Human Paladin
Well i guess i rate Daph as well then...!

Well it is pretty nice, maybe not that original, but you have to love the Fore reactive disc and the Ironfoe lookalike mace! Im not a fan of the head though ><. Guess i don't like the engineering design.

I would say 7/10!

Cool. 9/10.
85 Human Paladin
I really liked the original gladiator set (more than t4, cause of the darker colors).
Not a big fan of Despair though.

8/10
7/10 I guess, the set carries some prestige, but it isn't really that nice, also seen a ton of people using the same set. Not that mine is very unique either though.
90 Human Paladin
7/10
90 Human Paladin
It is different, I like the colour 7/10

I have Stormwind Steed from the Argent Tournament to go with my guy, looks co-ordinated lol although I could do with a better belt. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)
Edited by Debonaire on 10/02/2012 10:30 GMT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]