Mankrik Have… Have we Met?

90 Gnome Rogue
Well not on my B***dy Doomhamer Server, fed up going there for two/three months! Has he gone on holiday or something for the Winter. Nearly most of the others, Chromie, Linken, Nat Page, Hemet and another nearly rare Thassarian appear quite regularly so Blizzard why not

M A N K R I K
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Not on Kul-tiras either.

We now have three from our guild plaintively visiting FL each day on the hope that Mankrik might show up: one of them for >120 days now!

Blizzard, please fix this! This 'achievement' is just broken now that the only people doing the FL dailies are levellers. This is really, really bad design and forseeably bad design at that - should have been headed off at the QA pass. For chrissakes fix the spawn percentages so that I can see my guildies /smile again.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Just get 2-3 ppl to fly out of the questing zone and back till he spawns we did it that way the second day of the patch for ach first day i didnt know Lolz :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Don't think flying back and forth resets the persons you have with you? (or atleast not anymore)

Last saturday I had Mankrik in my group, so I was able to say hello. I called my bro who wasn't online at that time, but couldn't reach him. Even after doing all other molten front dailies and Tol Barad (not turning in the specific quest) logging out for lunch and like 3-4 hours later my bro came online. We went back to the questing zone and still I had Mankrik with me.

It's actually the only one I had myself so far when I just got my first 150 tokens yesterday. The other 2 I seen where from random other persons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
06/03/2012 08:28Posted by Nieves
Just get 2-3 ppl to fly out of the questing zone and back till he spawns we did it that way the second day of the patch for ach first day i didnt know Lolz :D

That was deemed an exploit and patched ohh long time ago.
Edited by Missgil on 07/03/2012 15:46 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Really dependant on server population, so if your server has for example, really low horde population, seeing Mankrik is near impossible, same with Tharassian if you have low Alliance population. As those NPCS only spawn for the specific faction, really think Blizzard should look past lore in this case though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]