History - Timeline
• The orcs came to the planet at year 0, and started the war, which would later be known as “The first war”. The orcs won the first war, and destroyed the southern human kingdoms. The Horde loses their warchief, Blackhand, and Ogrim Doomhammer takes his place.
• The orc army is pushed back in the second war, by the gathered Alliance armies in year 6. The orcs are pushed all the way back to Draenor (Outland). However, the orcs did a lot of damage to the northern regions of the Eastern Kingdoms as well. Many orcs were captured and put into internment camps.
• Year 8, the Dark portal is destroyed, but the rift between the worlds is still open. Ner’zhul takes control of the Horde on Draenor, and orders Teron Gorefiend, Grom Hellscream, Kargath Bladefist, Dentarg and Deathwing to retrieve the magical book of Medivh. They are more than successful and gather more artifacts than they were sent to do. The Alliance responses the orcs with sending a group of heroes to Draenor, where they establish Honour hold.
Ner’zhul begins opening various portals for his Horde to conquer, but it ends up with tearing Draenor apart, and it is turned into Outland. Grom Hellscream and Killrog Deadeye quickly decide to escape to Azeroth with their clans.
• Year from year 20 to 21, the enslaved orcs are freed by Thrall. Thrall takes the new Horde with him to the lands in the west, Kalimdor. On his trip, he meets the Darkspear tribe, and with the orcs they are saved. They follow the Horde onwards. In Kalimdor, the orcs and trolls meet the noble race, the tauren. The orcs and tauren quickly get along, due to their code of honour. The lumbering of Ashenvale begins, and soon after the Burning legion is faced at the peak of Mount Hyjal. Here the Alliance and Horde swore a peace treaty, which was later completely forgotten.
• Year 22, the orcs have begun the construction of Orgrimmar, in their newly claimed homeland, Durotar. Here they meet the Mok’nathal “Rexxar”, who helps the entire Horde with many tasks. The orcs, with Rexxar in charge faces off the Kul’tirian army and fends them off.
• A new time begins; the time is World of Warcraft, year 25. New enemies arise around in the world of Azeroth, and a dark horde to the east has risen. Thrall sends the Horde to Blackrock Mountain to kill the fake Warchief of the Dark Horde.
• The Dark portal opens once more, one year has passed since the terrors of Azeroth was fought off. The year is now 26, and the orcs reunite with, what is but a memory of their home world, Outland. Here the Mag’har orcs join the Horde, and with that also Garrosh Hellscream.
• One year after the reopening of the Dark portal (year 27), Orgrimmar is suddenly attacked by forces of undead. The proud orcs, with the help of the rest of the Horde, fights off the undead and launches an attack upon the home land of the Scourge, Northrend, with Garrosh Hellscream in command.
• Year 28, the Horde returns home victorious with Garrosh Hellscream as the hero. The orcs celebrate him, as they do with the the returning warriors.
However, it is not long before a new threat arises, and Thrall must leave to train his shamanistic skills. Garrosh is appointed Warchief for the time being, and leads the Horde this day.
• Year 30, the cataclysm's big threat has ended with Deathwing's death, however a new continent in the south has suddenly appeared, as the thick mists vanish. The Horde vanguard led by general Nazgrim has been ordered to secure the land by warchief Garrosh.
• (Unknown year) The Horde discovered the Divine Bell on Pandaria and secured it for their own use. Garrosh is turning sour as he uses the sha on his own people to enhance them. Meanwhile Nazgrim is leading the resource gathering at Dominiation Point.
Edited by Tazkram on 12/11/2013 18:00 GMT