Darkmoon Faire Achievement Progress - Update, 03/02

Community
January’s Darkmoon Faire achievement progress status was cleared prior to the launch of February's faire. Any achievements that were started but not completed have had their criteria reset. Completed achievements are unaffected.

However, any future achievement progress (February included) will be saved to your character and will continue to contribute towards progression of those achievements in subsequent visits to Darkmoon Faire.

Regrettably, we are not able to restore any progress you may have made during January's faire. We do appreciate the impact this may have had and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Bookmarking this for next month :)
Edited by Fiskerdin on 03/02/2012 17:46 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Oh the sharp pain in my heart, It's aching, Got my hands on the last artifact this very day. Only to find everything has been resetted. Tears have been shed. Blood aswell. time to add some sweat to grab them all again

*backhand over forehead and head backwards like a true dramaqueen*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Yet another blizzard F*** Up...
Edited by Animalia on 03/02/2012 18:32 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well that's odd because my uncompleted dungeoneer and despoiler achievements haven't reset according to my armory
Reply Quote
92 Undead Priest
My uncompleted dungeoneer and despoiler achi have both resetted. It happened wednesday after server reset.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
So that means those attempting to get Darkmoon Dominator achievement [getting the Pit fighter trinket 12 times] are screwed over and have to start again ... ?!?!

WTF?!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wait, what? Are they getting reset again?
Reply Quote
- CS
98 Draenei Priest
Sad. I finally, today, managed to get the Treatise at less than 10kG to finish the last 2 achievements (or I will when the auction finishes shortly, I hope) and the rest are all gone.
Edited by Ananda on 03/02/2012 19:27 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
03/02/2012 18:46Posted by Utopía
Well that's odd because my uncompleted dungeoneer and despoiler achievements haven't reset according to my armory

Armory doesn't update until your character logs out.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
isn't this the 2nd time DMF achievments have messed up....

Come on blizzard, either do it right or don't even bother....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I have completed Darkmoon Defender, and it correctly shows as completed in the achievement log. BUT: these 3 items are also a part of Darkmoon Despoiler. Since I have completed Defender, these 3 should be green in Despoiler - they're not.

You may not be able to give back what we lost, but 3 items are shown as completed in one achievement, so I can't understand why the system doesn't automatically update that progess in the other one.

Btw, this is on my main, not this toon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sigh..
Edited by Tesla on 03/02/2012 22:05 GMT
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
That will be saving up more of them for later...

Edit: Fix'd typo.
Edited by Saneko on 04/02/2012 00:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So you're resetting them -again-? First time because of a bug and now to fix it... and I only needed one more, again...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Unacceptable. I nearly had both "dungeoneer" And "despoiler" done which took a lot of time and in some cases gold. So how does blizzard intent to reimburse all that?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/02/2012 01:27Posted by Mitras
Unacceptable. I nearly had both "dungeoneer" And "despoiler" done which took a lot of time and in some cases gold. So how does blizzard intent to reimburse all that?

same here, only lacked 1 item.

i had a mate farm the pvp ones for me, and i made 2 toons to 85 mostly on dungeons specially to farm most items with them.

got them for my achi criteria and sold the spare ones.

for what, to see that now all of them have reset and i have to farm them again or spend !@#$ loads gold on them cus bliz managed to %^-* it up again?

well thanks! might just bloody quit after all, cant get anything done right anymore.
Reply Quote
This is surprisingly severe cosidering that usually char data safety has the utmost priority. Also strange that something as trivial as that - saving some achievement status info - can be lost after they were already saved.
Oh wait... this is WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The way I see it, you owe me several hours of playtime. Have you any idea how hard it is to get some of those artifacts? No, clearly you don't, else you wouldn't just shrug your shoulders.

This is *ullsh*t.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
You complain when blizzard tell you about this stuff, and complain when they don't.

I am sure they aren't sitting there going "MUHAHAHAHAHA What can we do to make them cry this time", no infact im pretty sure it's due to core mechanics being changed to help fix future issues.

But no, like children, we spit fire and rage about it, instead of just getting over it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]