Mages are free kill

85 Human Priest
08/02/2012 22:33Posted by Ninjuz
hey its probobly a mage speaking, obv utter !@#$ since you cant even post on it???

You cant say nothing to anyone...Pass at least 2k then we'll talk...

retarded kid,that is jerking off on mage forums and he plays warrior...

go cry in ur trash class section.

And btw there is a reason i dont have to explain to you i cant post from my mage...

One thing is certain. U are trash.Terrible in pvp. That is trying to troll every other class because he is simply bad.

As i said in some other thread...I entered random 3 threads about mage, in every single one u were trolling and crying.

Seriously if u cant play ur warrior just REROLL and stop crying. Or at least spare the mage section and go cry in Warriors forum. Someone with with above 2k will give u some tips probably...
Edited by Zèréf on 09/02/2012 09:08 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
i agree

we need more uttility, i cant even kill a fresh dinged 85 :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Mages at the moment are a hugely strong class, in no way are they weak with there 2 ice blocks, poly, CS, DF, impact, 3 novas, huge burst etc etc.
A very good hunter can destroy a mage but if the mage and the mages team are good enough hunters teams can be handled by LoS use and peeling.
I wouldn't say rogues are a absolutely huge issue for mages right now, but yes rogues are good against mages in the current climate.
In no way are mages a bad class, this can easily be seen from representation and mages are highly represented.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
A retarded troll who's baiting. This is someone who sits behind the screen to ignite the flamefest to show a friend of him/her how OP the mage is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The priest is imba! Zèréf
Reply Quote
77 Blood Elf Warrior
08/02/2012 20:37Posted by Ninjuz
and the bad mage will rape everyone /thread

There are bad mages and good mages?
hmm maybe Good mage-player who is playing mage, Bad mage-all others casters
Reply Quote
77 Blood Elf Warrior
09/02/2012 09:03Posted by Zèréf

I will kill you with my 1600 rated fury warrior mister mage :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Troll?

Anways, any good hunter will rape you and you'll rape all other classes, l2p.

Wait till you meet a good geared Rogue then.

I hear Enhancement shamans also kick your butts when they got wolves up :P

Edited by Malizïa on 10/02/2012 22:47 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Wait till you meet a good geared Rogue then.

Dunno what you mean with good geared in this case, but I have fough against several rogues with almost full cataclysmatic pvp gear and won.

I hear Enhancement shamans also kick your butts when they got wolves up :P

Ring of frost yo

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

Dunno what you mean with good geared in this case, but I have fough against several rogues with almost full cataclysmatic pvp gear and won.

Did they have their PvE trinket and daggers, and did something more than just keyboard turn and spam their rotation? xD

Ring of frost yo

Good luck when that one fails ^^
Edited by Malizïa on 11/02/2012 02:57 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Did they have their PvE trinket and daggers, and did something more than just keyboard turn and spam their rotation? xD

Ring of frost yo

PVE daggers, but no vial.
And the shaman is usually dead when I got no ring left. You gotta love 100k shatters
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

Then you haven't fought a real Rogue.

And the shaman is usually dead when I got no ring left. You gotta love 100k shatters

Stop pulling numbers from your butt :P
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
09/02/2012 09:03Posted by Zèréf

can we stop with the rating is skill

sorry to say this, but every monkey can get passed 2k it just takes luck , decent setup, luck on opponents and a good chunk of rng luck, and alot alot alot of games.

arena rating is nothing... its like the honer you get in a random bg...
i see ppl acting all elite saying i have 2k+ and then you look and see it took 500games and still is on a 50% win lose rating...

but yes mages need buffs we are free kill
Reply Quote
It's like:
I once killed a mage..
Blizzard: Nerf nerf nerf
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
but yes mages need buffs we are free kill

You really should specify and say 'Fire/arcane mages are free kills'

Saying Mages are free kills is pure troll-bait because Frost is a decent PvP spec even though Fire/arcane is in horrible shape :P
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage

He also means well played rogue, not just well geared. A good rogue is capable of killing a mage if the mage messes up anything major, otherwise it's in the mages favour by a margin, but not by loads.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Dear dooz. Please kill me. Any class you like. Don't come with a healer it is boring.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

retarded kid,that is jerking off on mage forums and he plays warrior...

go cry in ur trash class section.

And btw there is a reason i dont have to explain to you i cant post from my mage...

One thing is certain. U are trash.Terrible in pvp. That is trying to troll every other class because he is simply bad.

As i said in some other thread...I entered random 3 threads about mage, in every single one u were trolling and crying.

Seriously if u cant play ur warrior just REROLL and stop crying. Or at least spare the mage section and go cry in Warriors forum. Someone with with above 2k will give u some tips probably...

umad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Mages need more damage yo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnHTTMPoHGI&feature=player_detailpage#t=105s
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
mages are actually easy to kill lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]