What's your alignment?

85 Human Paladin
You know, on the good-evil and chaotic-lawful axes? E.g. chaotic good, true neutral, lawful evil, chaotic neutral, neutral good...

I'm firmly entrenched in the chaotic neutral camp, but then again I'm straight outta 4chаn. Chaotic neutral master race!
Edited by Brosephine on 09/02/2012 12:26 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
IRL, on games or when RPing?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/02/2012 14:32Posted by Ralathon
IRL, on games or when RPing?

IRL.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
N/E, keeping in mind that those alignments are standardised around a very bigoted average, IMO.
Also, one could object that "evil" and "good" are two meaningless words and "lawful" and "chaotic" mean little too, since they're relatively subjective and completely dependant on what the current mindset of the concerned population is,
BUT YEAH
who would care.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Also, one could object that "evil" and "good" are two meaningless words and "lawful" and "chaotic" mean little too, since they're relatively subjective and completely dependant on what the current mindset of the concerned population is.

Thats deep man.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
But seriously. Relativism is a load of semi-religious hooey. "Nothing is good and nothing is evil". Following your line of thought conversation all-together is useless since we all have different understanding of words.

What is good is what creates more happiness than pain, and what is evil is what creates more pain than happiness overall in humankind. Simplez. No need to jump into the pool of pіss that is philosophy. Utilitarianism is the master race of moral philosophies yo. For science, bіtches.
Edited by Brosephine on 09/02/2012 22:21 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You're taking me seriously :D
In a way you're right, but I don't really believe in what I said earlier, because from an objective point of view, yes, concepts and ideas created by mankind are absolutely meaningless, as is mankind itself, as is matter and the universe and the whole of reality. Nothing has an absolute meaning, it just *is* and doesn't need a reason to be, but who cares? This knowledge means little to irrelevant, temporary beings such as ourselves.
So we're left with our subjective, volatile points of view, where the only things that matter are the ones that directly concern us (and a few ones that don't concern us at all, but we like to act all concerned because it makes us feel better). Where am I going with this?
Nowhere, I'd just like to sleep but dogs won't !@#$, so no
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
Lawful good with a hint of neutral good.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I'm firmly entrenched in the chaotic neutral camp, but then again I'm straight outta 4chаn. Chaotic neutral master race!

Same here.

Alto some people would consider me choatic evil :3
Edited by Rederoin on 10/02/2012 09:28 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]