Selling 3v3 boosts to 2.2k

90 Human Rogue
EDIT: As of 25/04/2012, Alathria (Shaman) Will be joining us on our boosting team.

We all know how hard it is to find good partners on a realm like Defias Brotherhood. The good players are scattered around, and getting a good team up is definitley a challenge.

As the title says, we sell 3v3 arena boosts to 2200 rating. We have successfully boosted over 10 people to this date.

Only requirements: Full (current) Ruthless Honor Set. Speak Coherent English. Have a working Mic. Skype!!

WHAT YOU WILL GET:
achievement: Three's company: 2200
keep the team
able to purchase elite arena gear and 410 itemlevel weapons!

Price is set at 40,000 gold and is non negotiable.

Current Classes Available for Boosting: All Healers, Warriors, Ret Paladins, Feral Druids, Rogues, and hunters.

Mail/Whisper Myself/Rangah/Alathria in game if you are interested.

Apachie.
Edited by Henryhoóver on 25/04/2012 20:22 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yo shalt gief me 50% of what you earn.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Mage
I have always been curious to how the Gold-Arena-Boost transaction works.

I mean I for one wouldn’t be willing to trade 40k Gold before I had been assured a 2.2k rated.

And I know I also wouldn’t be willing to Boost someone to 2.2k before I had at least 20k of that gold as a deposit, so to speak.

So just curious, how would you deal with this?

Gold up front I presume?

Good luck by the way, its a pretty good deal, especially how freaking awesome the DK Elite gear looks (Omfg much?).
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/02/2012 08:35Posted by Mikasa
Yo shalt gief me 50% of what you earn.

ofcourse Mikasa "mascot" Nugget.

I have always been curious to how the Gold-Arena-Boost transaction works.

I mean I for one wouldn’t be willing to trade 40k Gold before I had been assured a 2.2k rated.

And I know I also wouldn’t be willing to Boost someone to 2.2k before I had at least 20k of that gold as a deposit, so to speak.

So just curious, how would you deal with this?

Gold up front I presume?

Good luck by the way, its a pretty good deal, especially how freaking awesome the DK Elite gear looks (Omfg much?).

Yeah its never a pleasant situation to be in Zanti,

The way we look at it is its kinda like getting a spoiler on a car, you obviously have to pay for the spoiler before its applied to your car. And if its not applied then you don't have to pay for it.

So you pay up front and if you don't achieve the required rating you get a full refund.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i ned bost plz 1.6k r 2 hard 4 me ))))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/02/2012 17:39Posted by Idarz
i ned bost plz 1.6k r 2 hard 4 me ))))

Just like so many other things!
Reply Quote
Isn't 2.2k like glad range after MMR reset?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
13/02/2012 07:46Posted by Faelan
Isn't 2.2k like glad range after MMR reset?

Not anymore it isn't lololol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Headbutt.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
We all know how hard it is to find good partners on a realm like Defias Brotherhood. The good players are scattered around, and getting a good team up is definitley a challenge.

This is where the Henry and Rangah Boosting squadron comes in!Having just successfully boosted one customer to 2.2k with a somewhat original setup (Warrior/Hunter/Rogue, currently highest worldwide), we will begin selling 3v3 boosts so people can get their elite gear, achievements and good teams.

Only requirements: Full (current) Ruthless Honor Set. Speak Coherent English. Have a working Mic. Skype!!

WHAT YOU WILL GET:
achievement: Three's company: 2200
keep the team
able to purchase elite arena gear and 410 itemlevel weapons!

Price is set at 40,000 gold and is non negotiable.

Current Classes Available for Boosting: All Healers, Warriors, Ret Paladins, Feral Druids, Rogues, Hunters and DKs.

Mail/Whisper me in game if you are interested.

Henry the Hoóver.
I am very interested in this and have sent you in game mail messages accordingly :)
Edited by Romithras on 01/03/2012 02:20 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump for removing dks, soz.
Edited by Apachie on 03/03/2012 15:43 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump, 'nother job completed 2.2k in 1 night.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Need moar ppl to boost cuz i'm poor
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I wish I was rich. And my class was on that list. :<
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for Apachie! <3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
So how does something like that work? You login on the guys acc and play his char or he plays it and you carry so hard he reaches 2.2k? Gotta be the first one I'm guessing and if so how is this allowed and this thread not locked =S?
Edited by Snapples on 04/03/2012 23:53 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/03/2012 23:53Posted by Snapples
So how does something like that work? You login on the guys acc and play his char or he plays it and you carry so hard he reaches 2.2k? Gotta be the first one I'm guessing and if so how is this allowed and this thread not locked =S?

We dont log on to the client's account and play it for him. We just make a 3v3 team and play till 2.2k. That's why we only allow certain classes cause not everything works with Hunter/rogue in 3v3.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
do i get a knock back with that ?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/03/2012 23:53Posted by Snapples
Gotta be the first one I'm guessing and if so how is this allowed and this thread not locked =S?

It's not locked because as long as there's no account sharing or real life money involved, it's completely within the ToS. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]