A British realm for British people.

(Locked)

85 Tauren Druid
Let's make it more unique.

I'm from the Cotswolds in the UK, I demand a Cotswoldian server :D
90 Draenei Warrior
Lets make a realm for every city/village/island/dialect and language.
And force them all to be in their servers, being unable to interact with other people from other realms in any way. This'll fix everything.
No more brits wanting special treatment and everyone will have their own realm!
27 Tauren Druid
Realms are not divided by nationalities or countries. They are divided by language. None of the languages that have their own servers are spoken in one nation (country) only, and the access is not restricted by geolocation (IP). What is being proposed by the OP would be a completely new way to define a server and restrict access to it.
90 Tauren Shaman
I've been playing since release and I've met loads of people from different countries through WoW, and subsequently met some of them in Real Life (TM).
It's a good way to broaden your horizons to places on the continent and beyond.

I wouldn't be happy if I was segregated from my friends just because we are from different countries.

---
The thread title made me think of Edward and Tubbs and New Roads, anyone else?
Edited by Corriente on 10/02/2012 20:53 GMT
22 Undead Mage
many ppl ask for it just take over the server chat and make it brith night i do the same on killrog but then dutch night :P
85 Undead Hunter
Everytime my foreign friends start speaking their native tongue, I get super suspicious.
58 Human Death Knight
I've been playing since release and I've met loads of people from different countries through WoW, and subsequently met some of them in Real Life (TM).It's a good way to broaden your horizons to places on the continent and beyond.I wouldn't be happy if I was segregated from my friends just because we are from different countries.

Me too, I feel the same way. Makes for cheap holidays too, you just crash at their place xD

It's also been very interesting to learn about certain stuff about, like namedays (we don't have them here), certain types of food, etc.

There are plenty of english servers you can play on, I suggest you use that.
85 Human Paladin
Numerous countries get a realm to themselves and some realms unofficially belong to other countries like Crushridge.
Being in a different timezone on an Island with a different culture to central europe a realm restricted to British IPs would be great.

The only people opposed to this are anti British racists.

ps Any mention of BNP or other offensive trolling will get you reported.

Trolling aside, if you added a reason for your request it would make it easier to take it seriously, because I don't think that seeing foreign words can damage your optic nerves... or?

P.S.: is there a British race? And what's BNP?
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/02/2012 21:01Posted by Nephelê

Dunno really, and British National Party, often referred to as the British Naz! party due to their extreme right wing attitudes.
88 Undead Priest
10/02/2012 21:01Posted by Nephelê
is there a British race

Worgen are probably the closes thing you'll get, the npcs have British accents.
85 Draenei Shaman
10/02/2012 21:03Posted by Maievs

Dunno really, and British National Party, often referred to as the British Naz! party due to their extreme right wing attitudes.

I say, shocking! Shocking, sir!
85 Blood Elf Mage
Well then I demand a server for those of us from East Sussex.

P.S.. east sussex, brap.
85 Human Paladin
10/02/2012 21:03Posted by Maievs
British National Party

Ah, stupid me. Yes, makes sense, thanks

10/02/2012 21:05Posted by Psychology
Worgen are probably the closes thing you'll get, the npcs have British accents.

Hahaha, thought so
85 Worgen Druid
im British and i would not want a UK only realm for 2 reasons :

1.) i would have to get 9 level 85's moved to that realm.

and

2.) i like running instances from people all over the world makes life less boring on WoW.

i vote NO!
- CS
90 Draenei Priest
We had this yesterday. It was locked.
I predict incoming lock.
with a different culture to central europe a realm restricted to British IPs would be great.

omg ... I thought I was spared this nonsense in wow.

Greetings, a German living happily in the UK with her British partner.
And yes, I drink tea. FML
1 Human Warlock
We had this yesterday. It was locked.
I predict incoming lock.

You're good at this.
82 Worgen Druid
i haven't read the jiberish op but would be cool if they add info next to server where it is located so we can choose the one closest to us
90 Troll Shaman
I demands a SCOTTISH SERVER! No no! A Tayside server!
85 Human Paladin
Numerous countries get a realm to themselves and some realms unofficially belong to other countries like Crushridge.
Being in a different timezone on an Island with a different culture to central europe a realm restricted to British IPs would be great.

The only people opposed to this are anti British racists.

ps Any mention of BNP or other offensive trolling will get you reported.

AAAARRRGGGHH MATEYY
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]