Rate the appearance of the user above #8

96 Draenei Warrior
Looks like something that dances at campfires and drinks mojo well into the night. 9/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The helmet diminishes your otherwise (surely) magnificent face-tentacles. The set isn't bad, but it does give off the impression of your character having a small head / skull.

7/10
85 Draenei Shaman
I hate... BE's with them masks on...

6/10

Yeah, I know. I only have a suit. And a SW shirt I think. So what?
82 Blood Elf Death Knight
Seems quite strange in my eyes for RP, 3/10
85 Worgen Warrior
Some evil little devil you are! >=))) 9/10
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Big badass worgen with a large sword and dark armor. Seems legit. 7/10
85 Troll Shaman
WELL. The set matches really well with itself. And I guess there's some story to it, considering it's you. But I still don't think it should be on a DK xP.

7/10 though! For match.
74 Night Elf Warrior
That particular set is far from unique but it matches and fits the Troll Shaman description perfectly. 7/10
87 Worgen Rogue
work in progress?
like how the colors already match tho
4/10
86 Orc Death Knight
Verry nice worgen look

7/10
80 Worgen Hunter
The colours of the axe, awesome model though it may be, don't really fit well with the rest of.. well everything. It seems out of place, you know?

Rest is awesome though, fits the character model itself very well.

7/10
90 Worgen Mage
Orginal outfit aswell as hunter like

9/10
85 Goblin Rogue
Looks scary. Goggles seem out of place on the face, and robes on Worgen are... not good. At all.

Also, I'm not even in my RP gear. Rate my Mog gear, gaize! :D
100 Undead Rogue
Uhh... Normal black/brown leather, i guesss its allright. 5/10
<-- is servant.
Very little matches. 4/10.
90 Troll Druid
Fits for an old ,grumpy orc I assume your character to be.

10/10
38 Human Mage
Dat be Scary mon! 10/10 XD

Amos here is a High elf
84 Tauren Warrior
As close to a Super Saiyan as I think you could get at level 27. About what you would expect, not bad, not amazing either. 6.5 for the outfit fitting a Human, but the combination of the Hair, Mage-ness and listed Race as High Elf, I think might pull it up to a 7.

All around an even 7/10 :D

Edrix Thunderhorn, Warrior of the Horde! Rawr :3
74 Night Elf Warrior
Warrior of the Horde exactly. I'm not too keen on the sword, but I like the headdress to remind me of the Tauren in you.

8/10
85 Gnome Warrior
A robe for combat? or are you supposed to be some sort of japanese fighting woman... Either way, Atleast your gear matches, which is something I rarely find!

6/10 Above average from this Indubitable gnome! Now, to dig for fuels to power my engineering!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]