Whiplash

85 Undead Warlock
Fix it. Just tested it with my friend, a warrior. We were both standing still on a hilltop, and all he did was auto-attack me. Whiplash had 0 effect, apart from its animation.
Edited by Pootis on 14/02/2012 23:35 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Was it on auto cast? Most Succubi tend to use Whiplash differently than a player. Succubi will usually drop the ability exactly upon a player, with the centre exactly below the player. It doesn't work if that's the case. Try using it manually and aim with the centre a bit away from the Warrior.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Wasn't, it's far too precious to be on auto-cast. We tested it 10 times just now: 8 successful, 2 failures, standing still in all cases. Center was next to the warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It happens quite often.

The Succubus is also sometimes completely unresponsive when you give the Whiplash command.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Sometimes it bugs, sometimes it wont work because of a buff, like DKs knock off immunity
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It happens quite often.

and the Succubus is also sometimes completely unresponsive when you give the Whiplash command.

this
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sometimes it bugs, sometimes it wont work because of a buff, like DKs knock off immunity

Actually I find it does in fact work against Anti Magic Shell, which is kind of odd...
Reply Quote
81 Human Warlock
15/02/2012 05:09Posted by Drakedog

lol you know how to use it because of this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLesqeRWcnY

1:35! It's still playing through my mind!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
try using the edge of the green circle marker not the middle for the push effect
works everytime for me and depending on what part you use will be the direction they go
Reply Quote
81 Human Warlock
If it's on autocast vs one opponent just don't bother, if you aim at enemies outside the center prepare for chaos to break loose.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Like Archaos said it also quite often just doesnt respond. I am hitting my macro button but no green circle apears. Has cost me alot of kills.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Still want it fixed.

18/02/2012 21:14Posted by Bradleybear
try using the edge of the green circle marker not the middle for the push effect

Here's where the 400+ ping players start laughing while teleport-gliding around your character.

15/02/2012 19:14Posted by Archaos

Actually I find it does in fact work against Anti Magic Shell, which is kind of odd...

Yeah, this actually happened to me a few minutes ago, knocked a DK down from edge near the hangar flag along with a warrior, popped AMS a half second before I clicked. Wonder if it's lag, a bug or working as it should. And this is on the live servers. Terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
15/02/2012 19:14Posted by Archaos

I did not mean AMS, it can actually work through that, and it works through iceblock, bubble and all the similar effects, what I meant was Pillar of Frost (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=51271)
It gives them immunity to knockbacks, and clever DKs will benefit from this at the right time, I tell you this because I actually met a lot of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]