Heart of Aspects - Blizzard store

1 Human Priest

So whats the deal with the 150 mount achi, WTF blizz. GIve us mount collectors something. You keep adding pet achis, why not mount.

Its possible to get 150 mounts EASILY if you put effort into it. We've been waiting for this for ages and everyone thought we would actually get something cool, like Heart of Aspects, and you go ahead and put it on Store?

Come on...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bli$$ard.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
15/02/2012 16:03Posted by Datbank
possible to get 150 mounts EASILY

LoL ALOT.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
15/02/2012 17:18Posted by Fightmypala
Bli$$ard.

Nice Celestial piece of crap you got their.
Edited by Bavlet on 15/02/2012 17:55 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I have 152 mount atm, without any for IRL money or any that arent in the game atm. I can also still get 1 halaa mount and 1 argent tournament mount and vial of the sands, so yes . Problem? just because you dont even care purring any effort into it, us that do should be rewarded
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
You can't get 152 mount at level one, also... if you don't have money for Blizzard Store mounts does it mean these mounts should be deleted?

There will be achievement for mounts, probably for 200 in MoP so you will get your reward. Also, if you except reward for everything you do, quit WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Its possible to get 150 mounts EASILY if you put effort into it.

Biggest piece of crap i've seen in a while.

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock

Its possible to get 150 mounts EASILY if you put effort into it.

Biggest piece of crap i've seen in a while.

It is... if you are in hardcore Guild nad have all mounts like Invincible, Mimirons Head, both Firelands mounts, 3 DS mounts, have inredible luck with 1% mounts, lot of time to farm TLDP, camel etc, gold to buy BoE mounts..

Yeah piece of cake. But remember that.... CAKE IS A LIE!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Just looked at its flying animation on the blizz store, Up, down, up, down

I'd get dizzy riding it tbh
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Actually hes right. I also have 152 mounts, with only 1 Blizz store mount and none of the 1% raid drops that were 100% before.

I can easily get more with halaa mount and vial of the sands and tournament mount, so please, accept it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
yr in a top raiding guild but ; /
the rest cant get 150 ^^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
15/02/2012 17:18Posted by Fightmypala
Bli$$ard.

hi fmp !
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Actually hes right. I also have 152 mounts, with only 1 Blizz store mount and none of the 1% raid drops that were 100% before.

I can easily get more with halaa mount and vial of the sands and tournament mount, so please, accept it.

Azure Drake (RNG)
Blue Proto Drake (RNG)
Crimson Deathcharger (massive gold/setting up heroic raids)
Dark Riding Talbuk (Find people ACTUALLY available in Halaa)
Fiery Warhorse (RNG)
Grand Black War Mammoth (RNG)
Raven Lord (RNG)
Rivendare's Deathcharger (RNG)
Subdued Seahorse (Camptime / massive gold)
Swift Razzashi Raptor (RNG / unobtainable atm)
Swift White Hawkstrider (RNG)
Vicious War Steed (Getting a semi-decent RBG group going)
Tyrael's Charger (IRL money)
Vitreous Stone Drake (RNG)
Winged Guardian (IRL money)
X-53 Touring Rocket (Recruit a friend)
Sea Turtle (RNG)

It isn't easy, the fact that you were lucky enough and had the gold/real money to get this many mounts doesn't make it easy it just makes a person persistent in gathering mounts, some of these mounts I have been farming for quite a while, years even in the case of the fiery warhorse. It WILL take a new player ages to get to 150 mounts and that's what Blizzard will look at, not at "oh well this person has 200 mounts+ we must make an achievement!

Yes I agree there should be a next tier achievement but no, it isn't easy to get there.
Edited by Jinze on 16/02/2012 16:40 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dunno why people are saying its easy. I have 135 mounts and very few that I could obtain. The ones left I would either require to join an elite hardcore raiding guild, or have extraordinary luck and I dont think the luck mounts alone would grant me 150 mounts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]