World PvP

85 Worgen Warlock
If ya need some help checking corpse run times lemme know. I'll message you my RealID ingame tonight so that we can keep contact easier.

The 25th sounds perfect. I'll request an event posting on our guild site and report the signups here. (To have some sort of "guestimate").

We wanna make this even as possible of course. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
well in most places the alliance graveyards are slightly different in some zones so id need some help making sure that they are close enough to make it worth while fighting there!

Ill post in guild the date when i log in later and pass on the dates to mcd to do the same at pf!

and yeeaaahh cant have it unfair now can we! but i dont want to stop people coming along though!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Our booking is up and time is set to 19:00 GMT. (Local time for most of our guild would be 20:00 SA time).

I'll accompany you with my Pally (crusader aura ftw, good thing you can't inspect him) D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
set up our calendar event for the same time, ill pass it on to those in pf who want to come as well! even if your reading this thread on not in one of the guilds who are taking part you can still come along! just wisp any of us in game!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
What he said ^^. Zero signups on our side thus far, but lets hope the peeveepee'ers start signing up soon. I'm getting impatient. :p

It was brought to my attention that organized events might not be as much fun as a "spontaneous" ganking festivity. So, should we keep the location "secret" to the two raid leaders and just do a have group will travel close by before our forces clash? Just to bring some random feel to it all at least I guess? /shrugs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey Everyone,

I am happy with the event being on Saturdays. I have made a booking on our guilds calendar for 8PM CAT this Saturday (GMT +2 and we do not observe daylight savings). I can't remember how far ahead we are on the current Realm time, hence me putting in the time zones etc :) The booking is clearly for us to use as an indicator who would be interested from our side.

Is everyone happy with this time, or should we look at adjusting the time?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lol, i did not see the second page here :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ sakaboela that sounds a great idea and can be easily done and cane be sorted on the day then and started rather easy! ive had a few sign up from malevolence so far for next weekend and a few are away for it and will join in the next event!

the problem with it not feeling random is that we really don't have enough players to keep scattered around to try and start some pvp as most of us sit in org on our drakes/mounts /flexing but i agree that the randomness will make it more fun if we can find some way of achieving this
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Hi all

Just saw the whole thing on the calendar I enjoyed the ganking allot as well. The randomness problem is easy to over come let me know where one random hordy participating in the event is and I'll go pawn his !@#$... he can call help and I do same lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Hi all

Just saw the whole thing on the calendar I enjoyed the ganking allot as well. The randomness problem is easy to over come let me know where one random hordy participating in the event is and I'll go pawn his !@#$... he can call help and I do same lol

But don't you do that anyway? :D lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Hope everyone is ready for this tonight and we have a good number of people joining. :D

We don't have many signups on our side, but I am sure there will be some online.

Any other Alliance guilds wanting to participate, let your leader /w me in-game during the day so I know who to invite. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sakaboela and I just scouted out tonight's location and checked the graveyard runs etc. we've picked south barren's where the horde and alliance base's face each other with the battle scar in the centre.

Forming up inside the bases at 19:00 server time.

Everyone's Welcome
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A Great event tonight though not entirely what was planed the end result was some great world pvp!

Cant wait for next weeks!

if you came please help get more players to come along!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
i would be really intrested in this, if you need my Real ID just whisp me in game or if your horde make a ally quick and ask
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whisper Sakaboela he's sorting the alliance side out :)
Reply Quote
Yeah he was the one that got me in :) had some laughs and deaths but thats the game :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sure is! we will update the forums during the week with next weeks day and time and location! and idea's you have feel free to post on here!
Reply Quote
thanks, ill make sure to add this page to my favourites, hope we do it again soon, got so many places in Azeroth to have battles
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im hopping we can get it going every weekend! need a lot more players for this though especially on the horde side!

come one hordies! YOUR WAR-CHIEF NEEDS YOU!
Reply Quote
i will make sure to spread the word to alliance aswell, will see you on the battlefield

FOR THE ALLIANCE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]