[A] LFM Herald of the Titans

87 Human Hunter
We're a few people from my guild interested in doing this achievement, and therefore we're looking to fill the remaining spots in our group.

Experience with Algalon and especially the achievement itself is a major bonus, but seeing as it's completely nerfed (Time limit removed, DPS doing ~10-11k DPS in contrast to ~5k back in WotLK and tanks taking no damage which completely voids the challenges of the fight), we're happy to take anyone willing to spend the few days it takes gearing up for this to get it done as soon as possible.

We currently have 1 Tank, 1 Healer (or DPS, not yet decided) and a rogue and a mage, all from our guild.

Date will be decided soon.

Leave a reply here or (preferably) contact me in-game on Outland (Jahmella or Ikkun).

EDIT: Current setup

Tanks
Jahmella - Warrior, Salpimienta - Death Knight

Healers
Flówz - Shaman, Leero - Paladin, Diskky - Druid

DPS
Iridil - Elemental Shaman, Minipwnage - Mage, Sometime - Hunter, Firstaidspec - Shadow Priest, ___________

Group full for the time being, if you're interested in being a backup (lol), come see me in-game.
Edited by Ikkun on 26/02/2012 12:24 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
i can be interested with my priest if u give me the time to lvl up to 80, is now a twink 60! :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Me ofc ^^, can't do this week as i am already saved, but next week would be sweet.
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
@Mirv How long do you think it will take for you to hit level 80? I'm not worried about the gearing process, just the leveling.

@Bavleto I wouldn't mind, but I expect fixing your gear up with gems and enchants is something you're already aware that you should be doing =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
i started boosting my priest lol 61 right now
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
So... When do you think you'll hit 80? =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What do you currently need? Can come as Tank/dps will need to gear up for it first tho (could take awhile being on a dead realm)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
gimme a week to level and farm some gear :P
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
Jaydess: we can figure out something. What class do you play? None of us need conqueror tokens for example. A tank would be pretty cool, but it doesn't really matter right now, we can fit in extra DPS.

Mirv: I'll see you in a week.

If possible, log on Outland, whisper me (Jahmella or Ikkun) and hand me your Real ID.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
Would like to join on this char. trying to gear up atm. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Would be really interested in doing this on my rogue if that is 80 by the time you start farming gear, if not I could join on my priest as either dps or healer.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
I could come help as healer, already got the title but willing to help any group (if I'm not already helping another one).

Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
Stivgren: What spec are you going to be playing?

ßøßßxøxø: 3 rogues would be kinda overkill. Would it be too much to ask for you to play priest? =)

Friezed: Thanks for the interest. Going to take a brief look at the setup so I can determine if we're going to be needing you or not =)
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
Also, once again, all of you who are interested, please log on Outland and whisper me your Real IDs to my warrior, Jahmella before the queue kicks in.
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
^
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Hey, not sure if you need another mage, still need alot of gear tho.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
:O Is this still possible if you do it @ lvl 80? Nice.

*Just realised, to bad i aint got a single 80 on this Account..
Edited by Venoxis on 17/02/2012 21:54 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Dps hunter here would like to join just wana know when
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
how long have we got to gear? got a 80 human mage on outland if you need one but 0 gear

would be interested
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
I can't stress enough that if you're interested, send me a mail or come PM me on my warrior Jahmella on Outland, so I can make a list of who's coming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]