[A] Best icc/uld weekly runs FRIDAYS

85 Worgen Rogue
Hey there

I have been running Icc25hc and Ulduar runs on my realm(s) for a while now. Killing Lk hc 22 times so far, mostly 1 shots, i can say that we are one of the best if not the best Run atm. Now im expanding using the Real id Cross realm raid invites.

Icc25hc starts 19:00 Gmt +1 time (scandinavian time) on fridays. We clear it fast and should be done in about 1hr 30 mins or 2 hrs. Invincible is reserved but if it drops ill raidroll 250k

Ulduar starts after the Icc run, around 20:30 Gmt+1. We clear it as fast as possible skipping any bosses we can, however we go back and kill em sometimes after the runs. When we get to yogg we do 0 keepers. Mimirons head is reserved but if it drops i'll raidroll 200k

During ICC25hc we are not aiming for the glory achi but we do get like 80% of the achis by default.

In ulduar, request for certain achis are accepted and will be done if many enough wants it. Usually non-meta achis.

SHadowfrost shards are reserved atm.

NOW SELLING: Ulduar legendary pieces, contact me on skype or in game for more info

To get on my real id list and be notified and invited when we do runs either w me ingame or add me on skype

How do i give the winner of the RR the gold? If the winner is not on my server i will transfer a guildbank with 200k or 250k depending on what mount it is to the server where the winner is.

Edited by Rojux on 22/04/2012 02:21 BST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
This gold trading, doesn't work Cross-Realms does it?

Either way, I would come if you need me, but I doubt you want a 80 if you already got a steady group weekly.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I have gold on multiple realms, and will transfer also if needed. Another option will be to roll 250k in 1 roll In that case, so i dont need like 5 transfers
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
dark_freakerke182@hotmail.com

I'd like to join for achievement, I won't ask for any gold if you are lucky enough to get the mount.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
im up for Ulduar run
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I added you, please dont Paste Real id's here. Do it in game or via skype.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Would it be possible to do the razorscale achievement? Thats the only one I'm wanting to get the mount :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
We are Alliance, are you posting from an alt?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Haha my bad how did I not notice :S Could come on my alliance druid though.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
17/02/2012 22:43Posted by Shinx
Would it be possible to do the razorscale achievement? Thats the only one I'm wanting to get the mount :)

Ulduar starts after the Icc run, around Ulduar. We clear it as fast as possible skipping any bosses we can.

That kind of answers it for you, no way they're going to do the Razorscale Achievement for half an hour if they want to speed things up :P. On the other hand:

In ulduar, request for certain achis are accepted and will be done if many enough wants it. Usually non-meta achis.

Most people probably don't want to do it though, especially not people who already have it.

I'll send you a mail ingame.
Edited by Friezed on 18/02/2012 12:24 GMT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warrior
17/02/2012 22:43Posted by Shinx

(sorry to thread hyjack) Just a quick heads up: you could do this with 2-3 players fairly easily as you do not need to actually kill razorscale at all ^_^

/wave Roju - another ex-maelstrom player iirc?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
For how long will shards be reserved still?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Pretty long..
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
i am up for this guys so give me a shout dont want gold just want to do icc and uldur for the achieve's
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Add me to skype, so i can add you on real id
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]