Hit the button that makes you invisible.
20/02/2012 17:31Posted by BoneszAh my god, a whining rogue, rogues almost kill everything man, what else you need? if you cant kill any other class except rogue, then you simply need......... PRACTISE.
20/02/2012 15:14Posted by BubbleandfapTheres nothing wrong with your rouge its you, want a easy class to play? reroll ret pally.
Well first,everyone is having problems against mages,but what i do is try to burst them down in start using many cd´s and giving them pressure,and remember u can get out of freezes by vanishing.
Second,versus a rogue don´t trinket stuns,trinket blind and cc em and remember to use recup,evasion,combat readiness.
Third, for arenas good addons are gladiatorlosSA and gladius (also dbm for shadow sight timer) ,there are more but those are good.
Ok give me 1 reason why backstab > hemo..
Backstab is a gamble spec, think of it as 60% chance to succeed and 40% chance to fail, when you succeed you gain little bonus, when you fail you get little behind
Not good for duels for sure, good player wont let you backstab him easy, and you will be forced to stun him to do so, but that limit your options.
And the idea that you want get behind someone to backstab him takes away some of your focus and limits your behaving.You become predictable and your opponents adapt to you.
20/02/2012 19:04Posted by Slayetronversus a rogue don´t trinket stuns,trinket blind
20/02/2012 19:04Posted by Slayetronremember to use recup,evasion,combat readiness.
20/02/2012 21:06Posted by LightbladeI think it's quite fair for you to be destroyed by Mages. Us Warlocks are destroyed by Rogues in 1v1s.
19/02/2012 22:01Posted by HiddenfateHey guys. Ok so I'm really pissed off and need serious help with my rogue... First thing, is it me or all of you other rogues are experiencing huge problems against mages 1v1 ? I seem to lose 80% of mage fights and idk wtf do i have to do in order to win... Secondly, against another rogue equally geared i always lose so if you can provide some tactics it might help a lot... Just today i dueled a rogue equally geared, i got the opener on him put bleeds with stuns etc but still he got my hp down faster... WTf i don't even know what's going on... Thirdly, can you guys provide good addons to use in arenas ? Because i'm not having luck in 2s or 3s either... And thanks all for your help and please don't troll because i'm in need of serious help.
If an ele shammy or a boomkin (completely broken classes in 1vs1) wrote a QQQQQQ thread I would understand.
biggest facepalm WoW forums have seen.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.