Close to deleting my rogue...

(Locked)

5 Undead Warlock
Frost mages kill you.

Boo hoo.

Hit the button that makes you invisible.
85 Undead Rogue
20/02/2012 17:31Posted by Bonesz
Ah my god, a whining rogue, rogues almost kill everything man, what else you need? if you cant kill any other class except rogue, then you simply need......... PRACTISE.

No just no, learn to read...
85 Undead Rogue
20/02/2012 15:14Posted by Bubbleandfap
Theres nothing wrong with your rouge its you, want a easy class to play? reroll ret pally.

I know it's me and i don't want an easy class, i just wanna master mine so i'm looking for advices from better rogues than myself :P
90 Human Rogue
Your thread hit front page, huge flame war inc
85 Blood Elf Rogue
20/02/2012 14:32Posted by Vukdar
Rogue QQ? I think i am in a dream!

Put something better to cover your breasts you melee prostitute.

Less dreaming please.

So much win.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Well first,everyone is having problems against mages,but what i do is try to burst them down in start using many cd´s and giving them pressure,and remember u can get out of freezes by vanishing.
Second,versus a rogue don´t trinket stuns,trinket blind and cc em and remember to use recup,evasion,combat readiness.
Third, for arenas good addons are gladiatorlosSA and gladius (also dbm for shadow sight timer) ,there are more but those are good.
85 Undead Rogue
Well first,everyone is having problems against mages,but what i do is try to burst them down in start using many cd´s and giving them pressure,and remember u can get out of freezes by vanishing.
Second,versus a rogue don´t trinket stuns,trinket blind and cc em and remember to use recup,evasion,combat readiness.
Third, for arenas good addons are gladiatorlosSA and gladius (also dbm for shadow sight timer) ,there are more but those are good.

Thanks a lot friend :) Noted them, gotta download them then :P
85 Undead Rogue
20/02/2012 18:23Posted by Oak
Your thread hit front page, huge flame war inc

Hell yeah here comes the cavalry xD
Edited by Hiddenfate on 20/02/2012 20:28 GMT
85 Human Rogue
Rogue losing to mage 1v1? :S
85 Undead Rogue
20/02/2012 20:39Posted by Epec
Rogue losing to mage 1v1? :S

Ah here comes MR know it all... Come on man, we're not immortals in 1v1... don't tell me you haven't lost a 1v1 match before. *sigh*
85 Undead Rogue

Ok give me 1 reason why backstab > hemo..

Backstab is a gamble spec, think of it as 60% chance to succeed and 40% chance to fail, when you succeed you gain little bonus, when you fail you get little behind

Not good for duels for sure, good player wont let you backstab him easy, and you will be forced to stun him to do so, but that limit your options.

And the idea that you want get behind someone to backstab him takes away some of your focus and limits your behaving.You become predictable and your opponents adapt to you.

LOL ...thats why u are not passing 1800. ever.
22 Human Priest
20/02/2012 19:04Posted by Slayetron
versus a rogue don´t trinket stuns,trinket blind

No probably the opposite ^^
Blind can be trinketed but most of the time it´s better to trinket stuns.

20/02/2012 19:04Posted by Slayetron
remember to use recup,evasion,combat readiness.

You dont say ;)
Edited by Eowin on 20/02/2012 21:06 GMT
90 Gnome Warlock
Well, hidden, to be honest, I think it's quite fair for you to be destroyed by Mages. Us Warlocks are destroyed by Rogues in 1v1s. Incase they decide to blow their Prep in a 1v1, Locks are done for.

We, on the other hand, have quite some tenacity against Mages, especially when we survive the Ring(s) on our pet.

About Backstab/Hemo, it's an easy EC/DMG calculation, given you're able to hit your target in the back (don't cap energy because of slows and freezes).
22 Human Priest
20/02/2012 21:06Posted by Lightblade
I think it's quite fair for you to be destroyed by Mages. Us Warlocks are destroyed by Rogues in 1v1s.

Well we dont really get destroyed by mages in 1v1, Warlock vs Rogue is more unfair than Mage vs Rogue imo !
1 Human Warrior
Close to deleting my rogue....

Please post a youtube video.
85 Goblin Rogue
Play...play...play.. and play more! you get better! :)
88 Troll Shaman
19/02/2012 22:01Posted by Hiddenfate
Hey guys. Ok so I'm really pissed off and need serious help with my rogue... First thing, is it me or all of you other rogues are experiencing huge problems against mages 1v1 ? I seem to lose 80% of mage fights and idk wtf do i have to do in order to win... Secondly, against another rogue equally geared i always lose so if you can provide some tactics it might help a lot... Just today i dueled a rogue equally geared, i got the opener on him put bleeds with stuns etc but still he got my hp down faster... WTf i don't even know what's going on... Thirdly, can you guys provide good addons to use in arenas ? Because i'm not having luck in 2s or 3s either... And thanks all for your help and please don't troll because i'm in need of serious help.

omg a class rogue cant beat in 1v1, BUFF ROGUES MORE FAST!!!

srs: Live with it, alot of other classes got problem with multiple classes, this is not an issue.
2 Blood Elf Rogue
/facepalm

If an ele shammy or a boomkin (completely broken classes in 1vs1) wrote a QQQQQQ thread I would understand.

But rogue??

biggest facepalm WoW forums have seen.
85 Undead Rogue
20/02/2012 21:23Posted by Bravelyran
Close to deleting my rogue....

Please post a youtube video.

Please Troll Somewhere Else.
85 Undead Rogue
/facepalm

If an ele shammy or a boomkin (completely broken classes in 1vs1) wrote a QQQQQQ thread I would understand.

But rogue??

biggest facepalm WoW forums have seen.

It's not getting owned by 1 class... the prob is that i needed help with my class with some misunderstandings ...
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]