Close to deleting my rogue...

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Rogue
21/02/2012 14:51Posted by Nesh
Oh look! Rogue qq XD Stop QQ Rogue is fine. Rogue wins almost every class in duel or 2v2

Because 2s rewards what?
90 Undead Warlock
Delete it please :)) Less Rogue players make me happy!
85 Human Rogue
21/02/2012 14:47Posted by Hiddenfate
No man, you've been really helpful :) Thanks alot for the links i'm sure i'll get the most out of them :D
I hope they will really help you :) Also maybe try finding people who stream while playing a rogue on Twitch.tv I only know that Snutz(y) (warlock) has a rogue he sometimes streams with. Was fun to watch, and might be helpful too since you can see him playing (although you do not always see what skills he uses, but most of the time you can guess), and he is using skype for communication in arena, which is included in the stream.
85 Human Rogue
20/02/2012 11:28Posted by Saneko
Stun rogue, eat cake, stun again and slap him with your reinforcements!

Hmm...yeah , u forgot frost nova.
90 Human Priest
Delete yourself.
14 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL@DISTHREAD
85 Human Rogue
Mages >>> Rogues - 75% of fights/duels won by mages ofc. We re talking same gear here.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Trololo
85 Human Rogue
Delete your rogue indeed
90 Blood Elf Rogue
well tbh it all just comes down to skill really. as long as u know exactly what ur doing and what ur facing they barely have a chance. i even played assassin pvp for a while and still managed to rape ppl lol even some sub rogues :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvgGk-BKBCE if u wana see assassin pvp :)
85 Undead Rogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvgGk-BKBCE

why this music why why :((((
85 Undead Rogue
21/02/2012 22:30Posted by Heartbreakér
well tbh it all just comes down to skill really. as long as u know exactly what ur doing and what ur facing they barely have a chance. i even played assassin pvp for a while and still managed to rape ppl lol even some sub rogues :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvgGk-BKBCE if u wana see assassin pvp :)

Assassin PVP :) The old days =) but i don't think that works pretty good now though but idk, maybe really good rogues can pull the most out of it and still pwn =)
85 Undead Rogue
21/02/2012 15:23Posted by Cristi

You might aswell Learn to play your class instead of trolling bull on this thread : / Seriously man...And i won't even bother answering to other trolls because they're just flies circling around that thread.
85 Undead Rogue
Nice Vid Heart :o Appreciated ;) Btw whats that Addon called that i saw you using in the bg against that fire mage when he scorched it showed his casting with a big green bar under ur character
Edited by Hiddenfate on 21/02/2012 22:52 GMT
85 Human Rogue
21/02/2012 22:30Posted by Heartbreakér

stop klicking and learn to turn with mouse and you might even kill someone that doesnt suck
90 Human Rogue
I find it hilarious the amount of QQ from other classes there are in this thread. Ok, so he's a newbie to the PVP scene, get over it you were !@#$ once too. Not only that most of the people even commenting are in inferior PvP specs for their class, like playing elemental rather than resto etc.
Stop trolling and help the poor guy out and people wonder why the WoW community are in decline?
85 Undead Rogue
I find it hilarious the amount of QQ from other classes there are in this thread. Ok, so he's a newbie to the PVP scene, get over it you were !@#$ once too. Not only that most of the people even commenting are in inferior PvP specs for their class, like playing elemental rather than resto etc.
Stop trolling and help the poor guy out and people wonder why the WoW community are in decline?

Not 100% noob but i miss important aspects in my class. Thanks for backing me up mate you're right everyone started out as a newb so why flame me? As i said, i joined in 4.1 ppl while most of you joined from vanilla or tbc...
85 Tauren Priest
21/02/2012 15:23Posted by Cristi
32 Human Priest
Close to deleting my rogue...

please do, for all I care.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]