Dentarg ally The Last Standing heros chaniging to pvp!

88 Draenei Death Knight
Hello guys we all know dentarg ally is dead in pvp so me and my friend decided changing The Last Standing Heros to pvp. We are a level 25 guild LF ppl to rbg and do 3's with we are not super but we will do 3's arena and 5's training to improve our members atleast we will do 50 games each member before we proceed with rbg. In rbg We will use Inspriction resources flasks , healing potions, and skype.
Will need:
* More people to join us
* Flag carrier( tank) Preffer prot warrior though
What will we do:
* We will bg and arena at Wednesday, and Thursday. More if needed!
*We try to get all guild members to be 2000+ rated.
*We help you check threads of your character. Like best stats or what spell should be used in which order.
Why belive me?
First of all i think that Dentarg is unplayable and seizure somehow is the best guld atm
But the difference between us and them is that:( With respect to sizure and all it's members)
We will try our best to help you and gear you.
We will use skype.
We will use flasks potions etc.
We will use Targetcalling
We will be patient.
And we will practice as much as we lose it dont matter we will do 2 week 3's and 5's arena practice first week wargames . Second week we will go for arena que.
If your interested pm: Amhumantoo,canyouseeme, or me dalabo.
We also take people from other guilds etc. But it will be very hard to browse net for your class tatics giving you flasks potions gems etc. We would also like all players to tell us what does each class does to win them like if a mage. He should tell us someitme dk silence and grip me so i cant blink or rouge cloak of shadow so i iceblock etc. Share tatics.
=) hope you liked my thread and will join us soon ^^
Btw i am not bad like many ppl of the seizure think it just annoys me when someone takes lille as his rolemodel when he is just a normal 2200 player who almost lost to a lock in a duel who didnt have good gear and then ppl call him noob cmon guys =D
Edited by Dalabo on 20/02/2012 19:59 GMT
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Death Knight
We will also be interested in pve but our main goal now is to start RBG and serious pvp. =) And the tatics i wrote now 2200 teams almost all of them use it so =) We will also try to other ppl via real id!
Edited by Dalabo on 20/02/2012 19:23 GMT
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Death Knight
Write you name down here if your not in our guild but still want to join!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]