The premade vs premade thread got deleted

(Locked)

90 Tauren Warrior
gg moderators

So this is how you care about the community lately, be deleting event threads? Really awesome work.
Edited by Nidrorian on 22/02/2012 18:10 GMT
90 Dwarf Hunter
I noticed mate, a damned shame. Although I wonder if it was because you posted the link to your topic in other threads too.. I can't remember if that's not really allowed on the forums or not.
85 Human Priest
I know how you feel after what happened to the "anti" thread :p. But I do regret this, I felt the premade versus premade thread was a really great initiative on your side.
90 Tauren Warrior
22/02/2012 16:42Posted by Silene
I know how you feel after what happened to the "anti" thread :p. But I do regret this, I felt the premade versus premade thread was a really great initiative on your side.

But the anti threads were made against the premades for farming.

This was completely different thing.

At least,

why the heck it didn't get LOCKED??? Like all the other threads.

It is super annoying that all the troll and qq threads get locked so people can still see that, and a useful, community made threads about upcoming events get DELETED? Why?

If there was something bad, they could just say "locking this cuz of bla bla", so I can repost it fixed. But now all the freaking work is lost.

I will not gonna stop anyway, gonna write it from scratch.
85 Human Priest
22/02/2012 16:45Posted by Martenus
This was completely different thing.

I know, that's not what I meant, just the surprise when a thread that you've put effort in has been been suddenly removed, all I meant :).

Gl with getting it organized again.
90 Dwarf Hunter
22/02/2012 16:45Posted by Martenus
I will not gonna stop anyway, gonna write it from scratch.

Good on you sir ^^
90 Tauren Warrior
Atm I contacted via email some ... someone.

Let's see what they can do.

I asked for either restoration of the post or at least sending me the content of the thread to my email.

That would be lovely.

I wait before I start doing it all over again.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Can you ask them what drugs they're on too?

Seriously, I sometimes wonder if Blizzard employees kickstart the day with a cup of black coffee and a line of white. It would explain an awful lot, and I doubt I could blame them either xD
Edited by Frazzlebeard on 22/02/2012 17:21 GMT
90 Undead Mage
This just doesn't make sense. It's fine to organise events that ruin 40 players gameplay for an hour but not ok to arrange en epic 80 player battle?

Maybe Blizz got hacked by the forum trolls?
90 Orc Warrior
I REALLY don't see why it was removed... a 40v40 fight in AV could've been an absolutely epic event. I was really pumped at the idea of playing with 40 good players against 40 good players. Damn you Blizzard.
85 Undead Death Knight
Childish over-reaction to a constructive idea that might have actually got them out of the mess they've made.
Community
Do not post about (or re-post) locked or deleted threads

Posts that are locked or deleted have a reason behind the moderation.

If you have any comments or wish to provide feedback about the forums or community staff, please send an email to CMfeedback-EN@blizzard.com
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]