- Speed. The underwater speed should be buffed to make the form more effective, like for example, in Vashj'ir. (Faster).
- Allow them above the water and even on the ground, but reduce their speed dramatically on land so they would need to get out of this form to get any particular progress considering distance traveled. If you for example wish to travel by water, you may pounce out of the water and above the surface at the same speed you came from (it's like when you ride your mount off a cliff and fall at the same fast speed), to then dive into water again at the same speed.
- There should be several different models for the different races to make the form more attractive.
Examples of aquatic seacreatures that potentially could be aquatic forms:
Dolphin (personal opinion: Night Elf.) Make them nice and blue and starry, beautiful "tattoos".
Orca (personal opinion: Tauren.) Big, colour may fade to brown, magnificent beasts.
Sea lion or seal (personal opinion: Worgen.) With ferocious teeth and wild fur, seapredators.
Frenzy (personal opinion: Trolls.) Colourful and terrifying, pirañas of WoW.
Seahorse (personal opinion: alternative for Trolls.) Make them eccentric and colourful with cool trinkets.
- Speed. Change the travel form so it functions as a mount. It should have a cast, but perhaps with a shorter cast time than average mounts. This would make it useful, but not completely overpowered in PvP. Alternatively; have two different travel forms where one is instant cast but slower, and the other has a regular cast but is as fast as any other mount.
- May carry another player, functioning as a 2-seat groundmount.
- There should be different models depending on the race it belongs to.
Examples of landcreatures that would be appropriate as travel forms:
Stag (personal opinion: Night elf.) Ancient protectors in history, swift like the wind.
Bull (personal opinion: Tauren.) Strong and fast. Worth fleeing from if seen in battle.
Raptor (personal opinion: Troll.) Fast and intelligent, colourful and adourned with trinkets.
Worg (wolf) (personal opinion: Worgen.) Back to the roots! Ferocious. Wild fur, big teeth.
Edit - Troll travel form suggestions:
- Tiger. The different jungle-troll tribes around Azeroth tend to befriend the tigers surrounding them. Why not take it a step further and let their druids be inspired by their catty friends? Bigger, buffer and faster than their average catform.
- Lizard (warp stalker model with modifications). Swifter and more agile than the other lizardy creatures, the crocolisks and the basilisks.
I pray for this thread to be seen and then answered with a blue post, but until then I hope it will get a lot of views, support and opinions!