(A) N e m e s i s Level 25 Forming 2nd Raid Group

90 Dwarf Rogue
An old school guild with history of being server 2nd after Method in Vanilla and always in top 5 during TBC, currently on 6/8 heroic in Dragon Soul 10, is forming second raid group.

We are currently in need of healers, specifically paladins/druids. Please do not bother if you are unable to commit to this casual schedule.

Currently our progress is 3/8hc, progress that has been hampered quite a lot by important raid positions not turning up on time.

If you are interested, please send me an in-game mail describing your experience and who exactly you are, or just leave a serious reply in here. Raid times will be negotiated, but the idea is to be as casual as possible.
Progress raid on Wednesday 19-00 Server time until whenever
Clear rest on Thursday 19-00 till whenever.
Edited by Chainik on 24/03/2012 16:29 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
OLD
Always enjoyed chatting to Nemesis. Although I wasn't exactly popular back in the day a couple of you guys where always impartial and that is respectable. So if you want a Healer sometime
mail or whisper me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Always enjoyed chatting to Nemesis. Although I wasn't exactly popular back in the day a couple of you guys where always impartial and that is respectable. So if you want a Healer sometime
mail or whisper me.

I am sure my mates at Nemesis always enjoyed chatting to you too, but I am afraid you are not the kind of healer we are looking for, your progress overall seems quite low
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
42 Goblin Warlock
Hi,

I would like to transfer my Hpal on this server, but do you accept that i have a medium level in english? (My ilvl is 390)

I speak french, medium english and medium dutch.
Edited by Tïtelfe on 28/02/2012 00:26 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Hi! Can I please have a look at your holy pala? Medium level in English is acceptable, since we are very good teachers :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nice you give also English lessons? how much per hour? lolz
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Nemesis ànd Whoopy, all in the same topic?
My god, I must be in some very dark corner of 4chan. Please help me out!

edit:
oldskool lulz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trt1-0hq0QU

english translation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG5j9aFuxOI
Edited by Khun on 03/03/2012 19:52 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
IM COMING
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]