My Friend......(GM I Really Need Your Help!)

(Locked)

86 Human Hunter
And this thread was actually redirected.

Why?
Blizzard Employee
Good evening Zautzo,

Leaving aside some of the less constructive comments from this thread, if the situation genuinely did unfold as you describe it, and your friend is now willing to request a removal of his riding skill so that he’d be able to give you your gold back, it’s important that he submits a ticket to our in-game support team as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I certainly cannot guarantee whether it’ll be possible for us to assist him (and please take note that it would need to be him making the request, and not you yourself), but it’s very important that such tickets are created within as short a time as possible from the actual incident occurring, in order to maximise the chances we’ll be able to help.

Best of luck, either with your friend’s help petition or with coming to an agreement with him on a methods or means to perhaps pay you back the gold over time. :)
85 Undead Warlock
I would like to add to our blue Demon Nephadne's advice, that if your friend does submit a ticket, but the GM refuses to revert the flying skill and refund the gold, your friend should open a new ticket and try again, repeating the procedure until a GM nice enough/in a good mood/of the RIGHT faction/etc... grants him his request.

You know the old saying, "Try, try again", "Squeaky wheel gets the grease" and so forth.
Good luck.
Blizzard Employee
As a final post in this topic, I’m afraid the above is really not something I can agree with. If your friend submits a ticket and a representative deems it not possible to assist, I would strongly advise against creating any additional requests.

Our support staff have a fairly comprehensive set of policies to follow when it comes to restoration requests, and the time limits within which it’s possible to help, so I’m sorry to say that to all intents and purposes if it’s a ‘no’ then it will stay that way.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]