[Horde War Council] Undercity, 3rd of March.

21/02/2012 11:58Posted by Mogwar
That's obviously regarding your point about the Auction House.

I could put it up as, a meeting is a often enough a one-sided interaction where you don't say anything unless asked or raise your hand.

Those who are not involved in the meeting itself wont be saying anything, since they wont be asked anyway.

But yeah, I don't think it's worth to keep discussing this subject, I'm not that interested in it, others might be more and raise the concern later on. As they use to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bringing this up. The event will proceed as planned.
Reply Quote

Bump! I hope I can spare time to attend to this one - but fear that I may not. In any case, plan up good, me jolly fellows. Only a month to go!
Reply Quote
Should we expect IC invitations to be sent out to the members who should attend?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
29/02/2012 19:49Posted by Tazkram
Should we expect IC invitations to be sent out to the members who should attend?

Yes, of course.

The event is today! Hopefully the Horde will be able to formulate a decent strategy for the upcoming war! ;)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I'll be there, to listen to strategies and such, even though my troop might not come to the campaign.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The Mok'lohn Command shall be there!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I dearly thank everyone for showing up. The event went smooth and I am grateful that everyone was respectful and polite(to the extent of being a Hordie, that is xD). Nonetheless! We managed to agree upon quite a few things and discuss stuff ICly, troop deployment mainly. Still need to know what Akru is up to though, and Rakshu too. So contact me asap, fellas.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah. We're all going to die.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/03/2012 22:30Posted by Elzarius
Still need to know what Akru is up

I got back about 20 mins ago, or less, from a birthday party.

I will get online in a few and have a quick talk. I been taking a well deserved break this week.
Reply Quote
Crackfist is pleased.
Reply Quote
I will be offering foot massages for those who are suffering from extreme Pins and Needles.

However, on topic - looked lovely, can't wait for the Borderlands now. Good show, Elzarius!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
ButtCrackfist is pleased.

*Giggle*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/03/2012 23:11Posted by Liliania
However, on topic - looked lovely, can't wait for the Borderlands now. Good show, Elzarius!

*bows* People, post snapshots of the event if you have any! Argent Archives need to feel the powa of the Horde! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]