DPS failing on DW

100 Human Paladin
I now officialy downed DW 2 times. The problem is that on every other boss im having the the best dps but at DW im always having the worst dps and are just above the 40k(Im not complaining about my dps, it just seems weird that my dps is the lowest on DW and highest on the other bosses). On priori thanks :)

Why is this? Would like to know if some palas are experiencing the same
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
As a dps you have to pop most if not all your cooldowns on the Mutated corruption in order to kill it with one tank (so you won't get two impales.) This means your dps when you're on the wing for example and it's 100% more damage on it wont have cooldowns on it and your dps won't blow the !@#$ up in the sky like some other classes who can pop a cooldown every 30 second or 1 minute.

Also, you're a burst class, not really a DoT class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish that 40k would be enough to be first on tables on my guild :( eheh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ret sucks !@# at procing spellweave, thats y ur dps is lower on DW then other dps classes
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You should go do some research about what procs spellweave.
Example, on bloods aoe, you should divine storm (with SoR) > Holy Wrath which can proc alot of spellweave.Consecration doesn't proc it.All in all, if everyone knows how to play his char you will remain around the bottom of the list, simply because we don't proc as much spellweave.
Edited by Kayhá on 18/02/2012 22:17 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Ty a lot for the answers ppl, helped me :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]