Weekly Saturday Night Dragon Soul Raid (Alts Welcome!)

90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey I am making this weekly run (so not just once!) because I can't raid 12 hours a week which most guilds do due too family and work. I also find it a waste of time too pug everyweek got 3 hours then have to still clear the bosses! To let you know all my progress in Wow i have raid lead.

My plan : I plan to keep the run going untill next expansion and hopefully keep going next expansion. We will clear 1/8hc rest normal on first week then slowly work our way up from there. I plan to be getting farming 6/8hc mayby more by the end of expansion.

My requirements are as followings :

You must have 8/8 1/8hc on the char you bring.
You must have atleast ilv 395+ and a good os (exceptions to classes like rogues mages locks ect). I will be recruiting 14 players (reserve for tank, healer, melee and ranged incase someone can't make it.)

You must have the time and patience! This is probally the most important because we will not get any where if people have to BRB in the middle of a raid or rage leave after a wipe!
You must have also the decentcy not to get locked earlyer in the week, consider it like a guild run (if you got locked earlyer in the week in a progression guild the GM/RL would not be happy.

If you are interested please send my a ingame wisp, mail or reply to post. I will get back to you A.S.A.P

Thanks
Subbz out
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Rather go 25 man, fix that man!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Still need a few classes, and im not going 25 man because it is too hard to find good 25+ people. Also i forgot to mention you must have vent and a mic
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
you didn't come to your own raid so... very unprofessional ... good luck trying to raid like that in the future :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
25/02/2012 18:01Posted by Grasuta
you didn't come to your own raid so... very unprofessional ... good luck trying to raid like that in the future :)

This true?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
This is not true, i put on calander a few days before and informed everyone that i could not make the run due to lag, family coming over to discuss my grandfather's funeral and also Ionly had 3 people in raid so there was no point in the run anyway....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
you did not let me know, don't lie :) nice excuse tho
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
26/02/2012 10:56Posted by Subbz
This is not true, i put on calander a few days before and informed everyone that i could not make the run due to lag, family coming over to discuss my grandfather's funeral and also Ionly had 3 people in raid so there was no point in the run anyway....

Lag or the other excuse?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump new requirements 2/8hc!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]