Two small things that will make destruction fine.

85 Human Warlock
Damage is balanced i think, if played right we could give good dps. Just need to know that corruption and bane of doom or agony should be on the rotation both in pve and pvp. Some people dont know that and just spamm casting spells as it was in lich king.. Well, i shall come to the point.. the two small adjustment we should have is a dispel protection for immolate. And the second change should be so immolate last longer. Now it feels like we have to spam fel flame all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Okay...... There have been a million similar topics..... This topic is a waiste of space.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Ash
Yes, waste of topic space.

Other than the demand for a dispell prot. for immo, what was the point of your post? I didn't really understand what you are talking about with the banes and corruption?

In PvE you don't use Felflame unless you really HAVE to(e.g heavy movement), you re-apply Immo instead, so I don't understand your comment on Felflame either.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Double the damage on Chaos Bolt and reduce the cast time of Soul Fire by 0.5 sec.
Maybe add 10% more crit to Fire and Brimstone like it was in Wotlk and it would be more than fine. Dispel protection is not an issue due to Burning Embers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]