2. No minimum range - already happening though
3. Remove focus - its great for PvE but doesn't work in arena, mana wasn't right either i think adding a rage type mechanic where your pet builds it up for you and you can spend it would be cool or just adding a cooldown that gives your 3x increased focus generation for 12 seconds on a 2 minute cooldown.
4. More exotic families.
5. More normal pet families.
6. Eye of the beast
7. No melee weapon just ranged and be able to see it on your back.
8. (BM tanking) not like proper tanking like if a tank dies and the boss is on 20% then you could maybe let your pet tank and be able to survive it.
9. More amazing looking normal family pets that are a challenge to tame like the spirit beasts in 4.2.
10.Kill shot not being crap and a glyph that increases the percent its usable to 30%
11. A sprint type move that means i can escape or carry the flag faster.
12. After you feign death in PvP being untargetable for 3 seconds.
13. A spell called 'Wild Call' where you summon a cat, a wolf and a raptor to attack your target for 15 seconds dealing 110% pet damage, make this a tad like shamans ghost wolves.
14. 6th pet slot
15. As well or instead of the stable make a pet grooming service where you can change the skins of your pets but not a spirit beast.