Hunter changes you would like to see!

90 Night Elf Hunter
eyes of the beast back !
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Make spirit beasts usable for all specs!
Reply Quote
67 Night Elf Hunter
Lose the ability to get silenced.
You have taken away our mana. We no longer benifit from spellpower.

Why the hell can we still get silenced? We dont cast spells anymore and there is nothing related to spells.

Also increase pet agro.

In leveling gear i always get agro from my pet. Or i have to wait 5 second before i can atack.
Edited by Wadloper on 04/03/2012 13:19 GMT
Reply Quote
86 Troll Hunter
A petless hunter spec, either MM or Surv, doesn't matter that much, just give us the option to play without a sidekick that has lost all its appeal over time. As MM and Surv there is very little synergy with your pet outside of PvP. Yes, they can bring a useful buff/debuff but it's seldom needed and most of the time it's just a hassle to keep an eye on your pet and make sure it doesn't die from something stupid.

A tanking spec, either BM or a potential 4th spec. It wouldn't be that hard to make it work, if we were given a few tools to manage threat, mitigate damage with pet, increase healing done to our pet, useful CDs and interrupts etc.

A pet battle res. This would go very well with a tanking spec and would be very nice for a regular spec. If we're so reliant on our pets for damage, why do we have to waste 8 seconds of precious time in fight to ress a dead companion when you can instantly ress fallen players? A combat res for pets would make a lot more sense than one for players.

Feign death on pet. It's happened to me several times when I would feign death to reset the fight and mass ress the raid only to have my pet prolong the fight just enough to get the boss to cast an AoE ability and kill me. It just feels stupid to have your pet kill you.

Tranq shot on friendly players. Having a dispel at our disposal would make us a bit more useful in parties.

Merge trap launcher with traps. This is long overdue and if they don't do it, they are just giving us one big shaft.

Gives us thrown weapons. A troll hunter with a spear, a NE hunter with a glaive, those would just make so much sense it's mind-boggling that it hasn't happened yet.

Get rid of aspects altogether, either give them as spec abilities and give us Ammo instead. Aspects don't make any real sense. I mean what are aspects anyway? They seem more akin with druids or shamans than with hunters. Having Ammos for slowing, increased damage, better focus recovery etc. would give us better control over what we want to do.

Track abilities should be slightly tweaked to allow us to filter between hostile, neutral and friendly creatures. I want to track humanoids but only neutral and hostile ones, not the friendlies.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
1. Kill Shot should do more damage

2. Focus regeneration needs to be faster, not at the same rate as rogues and ferals energy but still a lot faster, especially in PvP when you rarely have any haste at all.

3. Steady Shot and Cobra Shot should do more damage to make hunters not as cd dependant in PvP and in PvE for that matter.

4. Fixing pet bugs, such as when you change pets it doesnt spawn with 4000 hp (more or less) and instalty dies from aoe. "Move To"-command needs to be more accurate, sometimes it takes 5 or more times to get the pet to the location you request.

5. Kill Command should be changed to as Intimidation is at the moment (gives the pet a buff that makes the next attack be Kill Command/Intimidation) will help alot for PvE where pets need to move between different bosses/mobs.

6. Give hunters the same AP buff that melee gets from Blessing of Might, Trueshot Aura etc. We are a pure dps class and shouldn't really be at the bottom of the meters.

7. Camoflauge needs a change. Maybe make it like Cloak of Shadows or a damage reduction cooldown. At the moment it has no use at all in PvE, and in PvP for that matter it's really worthless that you need to be out of combat to use. Only time I use it is in the start of an arena game or when hiding at a node in a bg. Make it so that it's a stealth instead for pvp cause many classes can easily get you out of it by just doing some random aoe spell since they see you very easily.

8. Give pets back it uniqueness. Talking especially about spirit beasts. I remember back in Wrath when Skoll, Lignting wolf, did a awesome "Moonfire" looking spell, bring that back! Every pet is just summoned nowadays for the extra melee damage and bite they have, and some buffs... Bring the Uniqueness back!

9. More reliable traps. In PvP its very easy to "eat" a trap from the opposing teams hunter by just running into it while the person you're trying to cc is in a scatter shot and wanders around like a headless chicken. Make our cc ability more reliable and travel time of traps/flare much faster. Should we really have to use 2 abilities to cc 1 enemy? If I look at it right we are the only class that needs to use Scatter Shot/Monkey Stun to be able to land our actual traps, and during that time the opposing teams partner may already be on top of him to easily eat that trap and get dispelled.

10. Give us a glyph similar to Polymorph and Blind Glyph that makes Scatter Shot/Freezing Trap remove dots.
Edited by Adepth on 04/03/2012 14:49 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Luthlet - "It was just something I wanted to see, if you are just going to criticise other people's ideas without adding your own, you might as well stay away."

I don't want criticise anyone in particular, sorry if you understand that, isn't my idea. I just want to say that every hunter have the option not play with the pet (ofc you loose ccs and buffs and a few damage in MM spec). The things i wnat to see are so many, but i just miss the way hunters are in TBC.

I want BW like it was. I want the quiver in my back, i prefer see the quiver than the !@#$inb polearm i don't use. I want the return of scorpid sting. And camouflage (in MOP they change a little) if in combat really give us a stealth for 6 secs that people can't detected for that secs or until you attack.

In BM the last talent (tame exotic pets) need change...maybe increase pet points, or the possibility of call a second pet (locks have this, they can't use in arena), or the possibility the hunter have 2 more habilities, something new just that and fun. I prefer a last talent like that and exotic pets don't be exotic...i prefer the design of my normal cats than the spirit beasts, but ofc i use the spirit beast for the mend pet habilitie.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
An easier way to bring your pet back would be most welcome, it's rather ridiculous that you have to get off a 10 second cast in arena if your pet dies, while every other pet class has an easier time getting lost pets back.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
since nobody has mentioned how awesome gnome hunter would be,i will
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
- Eyes of the beast
- Selecting 5 pets for each talant tree, wich swap out when you change spec
- Kill Command makes your pet charge
- Aimed shot granting armor pet like colossus smash
- Pet spawning with max hp, not 6k
- Steadyshot and Cobrashot merge
- Agility granting dodge
- Faster pet dismiss (maybe instant on CD)
- Bow/gun on your back
- Faster Focus regen when not in combat
- New rotation for MM and BM
- Snake trap DoT removed
- Scatter shot removing DoT's
- Healing ability as baseline for every hunter
- Kill shot glyph granting double dmg, instead of extra shot
- Black arrow more as serpent sting
- Hunter's mark granting focus when the marked person is attacked by the hunter
- Feign Dead restoring health/focus if not attacked
- Better scaling with the dps of your weapon like we had in wrath

And please for the love of GOD! Give as an interupt!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Hhhhmmm getting most of what I what in MoP but.....
better/ more dynamic pet(s) builds be nice and spirit pets not been a paste and copy job for every single one be a relief as in be cool if I could take a buff like RoS or RoR
BM getting a little tlc if its not to much to ask a new BM move be very very nice and very welcome and the usual pet bug getting fixed I hope..
And and and and lolz
maybe dismiss pet while moving
Snake trap having entrapment!
Edited by Grimspoofd on 15/03/2012 20:11 GMT
Reply Quote
Tame your own mount!
Reply Quote
Minimum Range Removed(Which happends in MoP) OR change some of the feral's cap closing abilitys, hilarious if you're 1 CD behind him, gg.

Add Entrapment into every hunter spec (surv only in MoP, if added remove the DoT dmg)

Change how casting speed debuff's affect Hunter's, 20% increase casting speed in PvP (-15%~) on our main focus regen ability is just retarded, or increase the passive Focus regen.

Increase the focus regened trought steady shot to 14-16 max.
Would lol quit hard if im forced to use 2xt13 in another expansion due to focus starving.

Change how Silence abilitys affects hunters.

Add Widow Venom into a ability, its quit retarded that we're the only class ingame which have to manualy apply a healing reduce spell which sticks for 10 seconds and cost focus.

Tweak the pet responds on Bad Manner, it do sometimes take it 1-2 seconds to start the pathing then to cast the ability (Yes, Bad Manner is a cast spell which also is interuptable if ur curious) which in some cases makes it abit unrelyable.
Would love ya if you fixed Bad Manner to run to a target and Bad Manner it as soon as you click it, even tho the target is out of LoS.
As of now, if the target is out of LoS of your pet the pathing fails and bugs out, same if you spam click the macro.

Forgot to mention, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LET TRAPS REMOVE DOTS.
Do NOT add this to Scatter Shot, as Scatter Shot is not only used for ur Traps/CC.
Scatter Shotting on a Disc Pri while nuking him on Inner Focus is a win, dont wanna remove every dot on him.

Edit:
And mayby increase the dmg on Steady Shot, 3k critts on Warriors is not that fun.

And id like to add a big thanks to Blizzard for making Camo usefull in MoP!
Edited by Cartuz on 16/03/2012 01:47 GMT
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Hunter
-I want viper sting back, so i can drain mana from all the oomles healers
-Aimed shot to be an insta cast witch also reduces healing by 50%
-get rid of widows venom (pointless shot)
-Allow detterence to work when you got the flag in a bg
-give volley back and remove multishot
-make freezing trap unresistable
-train pet to use other talents within there family trees so you can use your favorite pet instead of the most functional one
-lock and load to work when black arrow is shot (proc every 30 sec or something)
-minimum range removed
-be able to buy arrows again
-camoflage to keep you stealthed at all times just slow us to walking speed
-remove dmg debuff from pack and cheetah why slow us down while they allready can keep up?
Reply Quote
3 Human Mage
-I want viper sting back, so i can drain mana from all the oomles healers
-Aimed shot to be an insta cast witch also reduces healing by 50%
-get rid of widows venom (pointless shot)
-Allow detterence to work when you got the flag in a bg
-give volley back and remove multishot
-make freezing trap unresistable
-train pet to use other talents within there family trees so you can use your favorite pet instead of the most functional one
-lock and load to work when black arrow is shot (proc every 30 sec or something)
-minimum range removed
-be able to buy arrows again
-camoflage to keep you stealthed at all times just slow us to walking speed
-remove dmg debuff from pack and cheetah why slow us down while they allready can keep up?

You want a MS effect that's twice as good as any other class'?

To me it looks like u want hunters to be like they we're before Cata.
Imo no need to post stuff that's already going to happen in MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
REMOVE THE STUPID HUNTER DEADZONE!

in caps as its long long overdue!
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Hunter
You want a MS effect that's twice as good as any other class'?

To me it looks like u want hunters to be like they we're before Cata.
Imo no need to post stuff that's already going to happen in MoP.

Well the it said what we would wish to see. just stating my wishes, and i was happy with the way survival worked back in wotlk so yeah i really dont mind going back to that system

But as stated before these are just my ideas, why not state what you wanne see changed instead of just critisising someone elses

(sorry for bad engelish)
Reply Quote
REMOVE THE STUPID HUNTER CLASS!
!

/fixed

This should fix all our UPCOMING NEW issues in MoP...

And Blizzard already made very clear that they don't want and/or can't handle any constructive criticism for MoP...they deleted some thread were those issues (PvP focus regen) were mentioned and discussed...class act by Blizzard once again...

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
- MORE STABLE SLOTS
- more rare pets
- more challenging tamable pets :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
21/02/2012 08:24Posted by Bunalgül
the only thing i want is being a gnome hunter

I've been playing gnome since vanilla with warrior and rogue as main. What i've been wanting since that time is too a gnome hunter. It would just be the best thing ever.

Thinking about going goblin hunter just for the gnomish looks..
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
No, just... no. Let BM have something special.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]